Brown Showers .

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I need to really know why some guys love eaying brown showers? Please let me know. xxxxxx:laughing4

svengali

Foundation Member
I certainly don't as I get shat on enough at work.

Maybe if there are any shrinks among us one of them could supply an answer?

B

BadBoy2Play

apparently some girls do as well but I think it is pretty grose

W

wife_seducer

Not my thing!! Couldn't think of much more of a turn off!!

B

brittney 44EE

Ewe no thanx dnt wana shit on or be shit on lol :laughing4

aarsam

Silver Member
I love it when my husband rims me but he always makes sure i've thoroughly washed first. Had never heard of the term before seeing this post. YUK YUK YUK. SEXY SAM

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

44Q~16J,%XE--Q_0VlAueA|q'F^Zh,1

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gizelle

I never had brown showers and definitely is not my style but for some guys this is a big turn on to be honest i dont see how guys can be turn on by brown showers I would love to know from the guys that like bron showers what exactly is it that it makes them feel so good

G

Gizelle

Yeah guys please let us know! I really dont see how it would turn people on? How can waste that goes through your body and come out the other end taste good?????????
oopsie Gizelle hasnt logged off and this is Lucy Post..........

G

Gizelle

Yes guys please let us know y or how it turn you on? I cant see how waste going through your body and out the other side could taste good??????? Or even better describe the taste
oopsie Gizelle hasnt logged off and this is Lucy Post..........

C

Cathy/Diane87

I think this is just gross and don't understand how any 1 could get turned on by it but that's the same as golden showers i don't get that either. But each to there own i guess. Yeah come on guys that do like it or even women who like it can you please tell us how this sort of thing could get you excited??????

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL......good question and it would be interesting to get some answers but to be honest I don't think guys will openly admit to brown showers on the forum. (I am pretty sure there is a website out there for people who love to exchange excrements.) However i had the request only once and I turned it down. Each to their own.....as Cathy/Diane87 said.
R.xxxxxxxx

D

Daisy

LOL......good question and it would be interesting to get some answers but to be honest I don't think guys will openly admit to brown showers on the forum.

Haha agree with you Rochelle - not with all these gorgeous ladies exclaiming how gross it is!

muffdiver

Gold Member
Couldn't think of anything worse than a brown shower, yuk.
Glistening goldern shower from a sexy woman at close range is as far as I would go, yummmie

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

It's about being degraded and humiliated, from what I've heard. Most men that like them are in very high powered positions at work, CEO's n stuff, it turns them on to be bossed around, degraded and made to feel like 'literal' shit!

xxSarahxx

A

Alecia the Foxx

It's a request I get from time to time, but am afraid that I just consider this a way to catch hepatitis and other nasties, so have never participated.