mankok

Bronze Member
given the publicity on botched breast implants performed in some south east asian countries, why do women continue to run the risk of potentially deforming themselves and put themselves through agony and other trauma?
and once they have their breasts enhanced why do some of them take offence when a bloke's first gaze is towards her breasts? isn't that why she had the implant in the first place? Oh, it's ok to call me a misogynist - I'll simply dey it and say that you don't really know me. I just want to hear opinions. thati, if any is coming.

T

Tania Admin

well, all I can say is I like my breasts, just the way they are,,no enhancements..and gaze away, it's a compliment :)

svengali

Foundation Member
well, all I can say is I like my breasts, just the way they are,,no enhancements..and gaze away, it's a compliment :)

My sentiments exactly, Talysha.

Fake "bubble-boobs" reduce a woman to a caricature designed to appeal to the over-excited imaginations of spotty-faced adolescent boys. (and older "boys" who missed out on growing up)

F

Farm Boy

I thought most of the publicity concerned doggy French implants.

W

WRXXXR

Plenty of reasons why women get fakies but i think the reason behind going to SEA is that it's cheap.

A friend of mine had significant dental work done in Thailand at a cost of 6k + costs. Same thing in Perth was 23k. That was 3 months ago and he has all sorts of trouble now.

In life, i believe you very much get what you pay for. Not to say that cheap is always nasty but it often can be.

P

Perth boy

Mmmm well my wife and a few other lady's I know had them done at the BAngkok PHuket hospital in Phuket. Yes it is cheaper but the best part is that the doctors are some of the best in the world. People from all over the globe go to this hospital to get all sorts of things done. I can't talk for other Asian hospitals but what I have Seen from this hospital was far better than what you get in Aust.
One of the advantages is you get looked after and not kicked out after a few days. In Aust you go home after a few days even the next day. You can not recover properly like that. In Thailand you get a nurse to look after you for a week then you transfer to a hotel and the nurse will visit daily to check on you. Don't get that service in Aust.
Like anything in life you will get good jobs and bad and most of the time both from the same place. We all stuff up from time to time. I also know girls that have had them done in Perth and had both good and bad expirences.

J

JasRob

Some of my friends and my gf had surgery and breast enhancements in asia particularly in thailand. Its way too cheaper there and the doctors were great, well, they've been doing that for years and would definitely be expert than any other here in our place..gf had her nose job and its well done while gf's sister had breast aug so far so good no complains that i heard of from them...

Happy2

Legend Member
On a serious note I only believe in plastic surgery on the breast for Psychological problems for example and as in the
case of one dear to me surgery to replace tissue from surgery

B

Bratley

Real breast feels best, I think its that simple,,but if it help elevate someones self esteem and they are happier for it, it's their choice

M

Mary Anne PA

I would have to say that bolt ons look better in all occations.. no matter what she is wearing they just look killa

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I agree Perth Boy, I know several ladies who got breast enhancements done in Thailand and the results are great. Doing it in Australia is not necessarily the guarantee for a great result. Over the last years the whole procedure became a lot saver.
I personally like my little titties so no enhancements for me. :)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: I find the sucking of fat from the middle section a lot scarier.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I thought most of the publicity concerned doggy French implants.
Yeah that's the ones there going on about, they just said on the sunday night programe they were using industrial silicone which costs about $2 a set.
Well at least the girls can get a rebate now from Medicare if they want them removed..That french company must of made alot of money and couldn't care less about the Ladies.. Greed again..

C

Cupid4488

If you're going to have them done, go some where reputable otherwise you may end up with more trouble than they're worth. Had a gf who had some done in eastern Europe, didn't turn out very well at all!