• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Breaking the pattern of dating the wrong type

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
“I dated a lot of less-than-ideal women when I was younger,” and then I stopped. I figured I'd rather be alone than having girlfriend who don't respect me enough to treat me right.
It was when I stopped accepting bad treatment from women and took a break from dating that I met my girl.
We have friends in common, shared passions, and both like to cuddle and kiss!

Share your thoughts here if you feel.

A

Albany

“I dated a lot of less-than-ideal women when I was younger,” and then I stopped. I figured I'd rather be alone than having girlfriend who don't respect me enough to treat me right.
It was when I stopped accepting bad treatment from women and took a break from dating that I met my girl.
We have friends in common, shared passions, and both like to cuddle and kiss!

Share your thoughts here if you feel.

Hmmm.... I only date those that are gf material.... otherwise I feel what's the point?
Anyway, they get 2 dates and if nothing on the horizon in terms of sensual matters, they are gone!

Mostly tho, I'll shag 'em n leave them cos they just want that too..... I think.

So, like u, i go off dating.... for a week or 2 🤣 and then come back bigger n stronger n luckier 😁

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Brother … Those who know me know I had a messed up decade of the wrong type of women (for me). Some were relationships, some were short seasons.

They all shared something in common.

For the past 7 years though I have been with someone who is 100% free from this commonality between them.

And it worked :)

LongHair

Legend Member
I too have dated, had relationships, been married, throughout each of those experiences I have grown as a person. I am still learning and looking.,