Breaking the pattern of dating the wrong type

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
“I dated a lot of less-than-ideal women when I was younger,” and then I stopped. I figured I'd rather be alone than having girlfriend who don't respect me enough to treat me right.
It was when I stopped accepting bad treatment from women and took a break from dating that I met my girl.
We have friends in common, shared passions, and both like to cuddle and kiss!

Share your thoughts here if you feel.

A

Albany

“I dated a lot of less-than-ideal women when I was younger,” and then I stopped. I figured I'd rather be alone than having girlfriend who don't respect me enough to treat me right.
It was when I stopped accepting bad treatment from women and took a break from dating that I met my girl.
We have friends in common, shared passions, and both like to cuddle and kiss!

Share your thoughts here if you feel.

Hmmm.... I only date those that are gf material.... otherwise I feel what's the point?
Anyway, they get 2 dates and if nothing on the horizon in terms of sensual matters, they are gone!

Mostly tho, I'll shag 'em n leave them cos they just want that too..... I think.

So, like u, i go off dating.... for a week or 2 🤣 and then come back bigger n stronger n luckier 😁

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Brother … Those who know me know I had a messed up decade of the wrong type of women (for me). Some were relationships, some were short seasons.

They all shared something in common.

For the past 7 years though I have been with someone who is 100% free from this commonality between them.

And it worked :)

LongHair

Legend Member
I too have dated, had relationships, been married, throughout each of those experiences I have grown as a person. I am still learning and looking.,