Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly Lee

Polly đź’–đź’–đź’–
Legend Member

Brandi Bliss

Sensual and Passionate

0478 940 598
Brandi Bliss has a kind of energy that people may easily become addicted to, so be careful. She is open-minded and always looking for talks that will make you think. Whether you're interested in a raunchy BDSM session or an intensive GFE

1691570212677.png 1691570235831.png 1691570252015.png 1691570272637.png
Click here to know more about her:-

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye.

Receptionist @ Langtrees
Gold Member

Client Review:

Cheyne 29/10/2022 12:15am
Pure Awesomeness is how i'll describe my Interaction with this gem of a person. I rolled in a first time visiter to the venue and being all nervous and such was paired up with Brandi (actually was told take her now or miss out tonight :0). ) Still nervous and not sure what the go is She made me feel at ease, what unfolded next was something that I'll describe as sensual yet provocative cheeky and unbelievably mind blowing. An hr was not enough to take this whole experience in. I had to extend. I was taken aback with the witty banter and control she had. I swear I was like a kid a candy store as i every move she made was calculated to drive one insane. I could be on the brink for a second and at the same time be lost in the moment. that gorgeous smile and you see this glint in her eyes as she raises the bar to the next level. The ability to make the moment what it was, is a special gift i've never seen before. she read my body language and tailored to my needs and pushed me out of my comfort zone to experience a little taste of things to come. As her bio States 'I have an energy that is easy to get addicted to...' Trust me one night with this amazing woman and you'll be hooked too. Can't wait until my next session

Status
Not open for further replies.