• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

twowheels

Bi's will play

Are there any plans to have a bi curious night, for both girls and guys to explore bisexuality with other like minded individuals. From my own recent experiences I have found the bi girls have sound guys playing together as much a turn on, as we find when girls play together.

The usual night's kinda aren't the right time to try these things, even a bit of anal fucking for the girls is better suited to nights other than Fri and Sat.

What do people think?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

la femme

bi 's will play

sounds interesting, i would definately like to watch bi guys getting it on.

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
I like watching guys get it on, it's interesting. *blushes*

But I don't like receiving anal myself...but I'll still watch!!!

B

Bastion

Coudn't agree more

I was going to post the same thing, seems the bi-curious nights are biased against guys! I think combining both on the same night would be kinda fun for all involved...

B

BigMike

Hi All,

I think this is some what of a sticky subject as guys are scared to admit that this sort of thing interests them. It would be great if a night was set up to cover this one issue but I have a feeling that most guys would stay away in droves.

Good on you for making a suggestion I think it is a good idea.

Cheers

BigM

T

twowheels

Like most nights at the club, there is no pressure to join in or do something you do not want to do. In fact the chance to try something new, and also observe some girls getting in on it and off on it too.

Guys feel free to message me if this appeals, I am happy to admit that I am curious, but that still does not mean I will.

M

Mary Anne PA

Now I'd probably blush.. but that's something I'd like to see.

V

Vyxxxn

I have always liked/enjoyed the idea of watching men together, and actually d/load gay movies for that sole reason...

F

Funsomes

Pukka we met that wednesday night intrested incatching up gain???

peter

D

DESTINYMAN

I Like The Sound Of That Also Curious To See What Might Happen, And Would Love To Have Some Woman Around To.

T

twowheels

Funsomes said:
Pukka we met that wednesday night intrested incatching up gain???

peter
Send me a private message with your email, and yeah I'd love to catch up. A nice juicy cock to suck.

S

sexypenguins

We might cum and watch too! We'll keep an eye on this board, sounds like a lot of fun... *wink*

M

mizzbehaving

I have to agree too.. my partner and I would love to attend a fun bi/curious evening