• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bottom Sniffing

tintbra

Silver Member
No thanks. I have better things to smell! You know you dont have to smell every hole there is!!##

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess peoples taste have changed over the years
But I used to bring my wife flowers so she could have something nice to smell
And all I had to do was drop my dacks and bend over?

I know my Shit dont stink But better than roses?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Hmmmm.... I enjoy it when its part of a BDSM session. Just because it sounds naughty to tell my little slave to lick/kiss my ass. If its just regular I hate it. Must be different mindset.

I had a client who wanted to do this, so i freshened up with a baby wipe and he complained half the time that it tasted like powder... Hmmmmm Ok buddy.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I hate when they do it without asking, Its like dude I want to make sure i'm fresh and clean! (butts can sweat you know!) lol

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Hmmmm.... I enjoy it when its part of a BDSM session. Just because it sounds naughty to tell my little slave to lick/kiss my ass. If its just regular I hate it. Must be different mindset.

I had a client who wanted to do this, so i freshened up with a baby wipe and he complained half the time that it tasted like powder... Hmmmmm Ok buddy.

Try
ft-32-fit-test-solution-bitter.jpg

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I guess peoples taste have changed over the years
But I used to bring my wife flowers so she could have something nice to smell
And all I had to do was drop my dacks and bend over?

I know my Shit dont stink But better than roses?

You are So Funny, I love this.................:)