• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Booty Call or Sex with the Ex

Bobber60

Bronze Member
A while ago I ended it with my long term girlfriend, part of the reason was her complete lack of interest in sex.
The split was reasonably amicable, the use of such words as arsehole, bastard and prick were duly noted.
Since then she has got her groove back, found her libido and is chasing me for booty calls on a weekly basis.
When we had regular sex in the relationship it was great but this booty call sex is fantastic. Probably because there is no commitment and we go our separate ways afterwards.

Am I flirting with danger ?

Should I call it off again or let it run it natural course ?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
You said you called it off because of lack of sex, now you are getting good sex why not get back together ? If you do not want a relationship with her , yes i think you are flirting with danger and someone will get hurt ! Usually the women as we get attached through having regular sex with a man. Where as man can have sex without getting attached. So she will want a relationship again. If this is not what you want & do not want to hurt her, best to walk. In my opinion.