• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
D

devlin

This is a question for the ladies, has anyone enjoyed a prince albert? or pearls? I am considering it and would like some feed back

Cheers

Devlin

P

perthminx

Go on....

Give it a go. Personally I love piercing. I think they accentuate your personality.

In terms of the PA piercing, you can always consult a doctor and get some cream to numb the area prior to piercing. Most piercers I know don't particularly like numbing products. The fact you can feel what is happening is a safe guard so you can tell them if something feels bad or wrong.

I got my nipples pierced a few weeks ago and whilst the pain was excruciating for a split second, I still got them both done and would do it again tomorrow if i could....

T

twowheels

Trust me to interupt with some important medical information, but I thought I should just add my two pennies worth.

PA's unlike most other piercing's do not heal well after removal, because the hole made goes through the urethra, (the tube that carries urine, sperm etc), it will create scar tissue that narrows the urethra, and unfortuantely there is nothing that can be done when that happens, and will cause you to pee a very narrow stream and when you get older will have significant urinary tract problems.
As the whole does not heal, when you pee it will leak from both holes, and if you remove the bolt, you will pee like a trumpet, so don't look down.

P

perthminx

Trust you to be sensible and spoil the fantasy! ;)

But what your saying is true. It is similar to the reason why I havent had a piercing downstairs yet. If i got a clit piercing and it damaged me at all i could no longer orgasm I might jump off a bridge! I think it is too precious to mess with!

Devlin take it all into consideration and do some reading on your own before you decide.

T

twowheels

I have a mate who was one of the guys in that show where the girl had to and half where gay.
He chatted to a few of the guys, and one had a PA previously and now had to hold his cock like it was a instrument remembering to place his finger over the whole. Although he said there are some great party tricks!
Imagine whacking a guy of and having him cum straight up, and if your keen a well placed straw can be used

M

Mary Anne PA

gees pukka.. your getting like me... somehow not quite all the words are getting donw when you type.... I thought it was just me and maybe dementia or something hahaha.. but maybe its the keyboard..lol

Betchya I know who the guy was... did he win?

T

twowheels

Yep, and he wasn't gay either. Only got the $100,000 5 weeks ago. Never see's the girl anymore, he met someone else after the show.

M

Mary Anne PA

yeah I wondered what happened... couldn't get any info out of him as the show wasn't finished as yet..

man.. fancy all that after going through all that and they didn't end up being together... wow

P

perthminx

Girls at work watched panting every evening. One of them was going to hire him to strip at her GRANDMOTHERS birthday! I was like "ahh dont think thats a good idea"

I swore he was gay.... my bad

B

Beccles

i love piercings

I have many piercings and ive never had sex with a guy that had his cock done, i wouldnt mind trying it however, and the thought of pain and body modification turns me on massivly.

A

albert

piercings

i've got a pa piercing and its great no problems and no complaints all the negitive posts by people that dont have it don't ring (pun intended) thru' to me.if u want it done ,research for yourself,i believe there can be problems with aim if circumsissed.other wise its great,i wouldn't give it back,recomended.

H

huma

Thanks pukka

Thanks pukka for the information about a pierced pennies I was thinking of getting it do because I was ask but after reading you quote it's better that I don’t but I get every possible piercing done I must say this site is great for information

D

devlin

thanks for the info will research more about the health effects hadn't though of some of the issues!!!!! Though the it will be an albert or some tat work done the choices are hard :happy6:

J

Jerome

I have no body mods whatsoever but it absolutely turns me ON to see a chic with heaps of piercings. I would love to meet a chic with a branding; I would just have to grab her and drag her into the bushes and fuck her like two animals in the wild. :love76:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chrissie

Jerome said:
I have no body mods whatsoever but it absolutely turns me ON to see a chic with heaps of piercings. I would ove to meet a chic with a branding; I would just have to grab her and drag her into the bushes and fuck her like two animals in the wild.

If she was branded Jerome it would be a really bad idea to grab her and do anything to her lol - branding generally means you're owned:)

Chrissie

P

perthminx

Branding

Branding doesnt necessarily mean ur owned.... it is a more subtle alternative to tattooing for alot of ppl.... not as obvious as thick black lines all over ur body. I guess it depends on what effects and designs u want...

From what I hear though the smell when u r getting it done is (obviously) like burning flesh and one of the worst parts of getting it done.... Its definately not my cup of tea....

K

kinky_master

Interesting point minx - but I am yet to hear of any person to go through branding for their own pleasure.
So even though in theory you may not be owned - in real life it is reasonably unlikely - after all in order to be branded you would have to be a hardcore masochist.
Otherwise I agree with you minx - not my cup of tea at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lickedysplit

that went over my head master. think you missed what i meant, dont even know what that meant....i can barely take a splinter out of my foot....raoflmaos:)

K

kinky_master

Don't worry - looking at the post again - it was minx comment not yours I was referring to - and dam no excuse handy why - lol
Anyway - consider me an honorary blonde for the day – lol
And I promise to wake up soon - lol
And if you do get it done - It should be on your arse - but make sure you are gagged - I would hate the noise - lol

S

Stuiee

Branding for 'fun'

Re some of the comments below about people getting branded by personal choice...
I know two ladies that have had just that done, I was present with both of them! I have gotta agree that the smell is pretty unpleansant but the end results turned out very well.
One of the ladies went back for a 2nd branding some time later. I held her hand and she didn't try and break my fingers during the session. Her later comment was that the discomfort was no worse than being under a very hot shower. Mmmm, I'm still not convinced and think I'll give it a miss. Two tattoos are enuf for me (and a few piercings).
Trust is a big issue with the person doing the work, and a good enviroment. We took our own music allong, some incense and just 'got into it'.
The effectivenes of the brandings can vary greatly from person to person depending on the skin type. Some people have skin that heals very well and so the effect is not so great. Others have skin that scars very easily. While this is a problem with an injury, it is a blessing for branding and cutting. I have heard that good healers can emphisize the effect by rubbing in hydrogen peroxide on the wound (OUCH!) but I have no experience of this so it might just be 'urban myth' stuff.
With the branding equipment available now, fairly detailed work is possible.
Aftercare is also important. Not getting the 'fresh' branding wet was important so it was glad-wrap galore in the shower till the scab lifts off.
Anyway, both ladies were very happy with the results and I suppose thats what counts.
Some examples at...

http://www.metaflesh.com/educate/mod.php?pgt=G&modtype=1010

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I knew two ladies who had both been branded. However after reading about the procedure and the risks I decided against it.

I have a full back job tattoo and will never regret having that done.
:walk: