Body Hair On Men

free_eagle

Silver Member
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I was wondering what women thought about blokes who have a bit more than the average body hair?

I am covered with body hair except on the back. I have always been a little self conscious about it especially when it came to women.

I have asked my wife plenty of times whether it puts her off and she always says it doesn't. But when she and I get into a heated arguement, she always brings up how much like a gorilla I am. I know she says it to hurt me, but it leaves me at times wondering if deep down she really does mean it.

I am not sure whether to get rid of it to end the ridicule or what. So what do you think of hairy men?

T

TemptMe

My personal preference is a hairless body...I like to be able to see the torso lines....hot hot hot!!! (Oooops sorry was thinking of hubby as I typed)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
a little hair is ok... why not just trim it back a bit? no need to shave it totally off (yes hairless bodies are good, but only on a perfect body!!!) but i prefere some body hair, just trimmed back nice and neat!!
hubby was a haiiiiiry red hed!! i bought him a body hair trimmer for xmas and we never looked back!!!

svengali

Foundation Member
[..............
I have asked my wife plenty of times whether it puts her off and she always says it doesn't. But when she and I get into a heated arguement, she always brings up how much like a gorilla I am. I know she says it to hurt me, but it leaves me at times wondering if deep down she really does mean it.
..............[/QUOTE]

Now isn't that typical of a female??

Seriously, if you do modify yourself at all do it for you, not for anyone else. It won't end the "ridicule" - unless you are an otherwise perfect individual she will easily find another button to push - some things just come naturally to the ladies.

Personally, I have a bit less hair on my head and a lot more elsewhere than I would like but it doesn't worry me as it is by far the least of my physical imperfections.

T

TS1982

i prefer my men to be hairless, only wish the cream out there were more permanent than tempary. Some men are very hairy and i understand the statement of hairy apes, but if they go to the trouble of removing it, its fine by me.