• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
it seems as tho tattooing almost every part of your body is the latest craze.What is the Forums opinion on this? Do you get turned of when you see a lovely young lady covered in this Body art?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
some is ok but to see faces and three quarter boy covered in dont like. Love the tatt on females just the bum crack

svengali

Foundation Member
I find ink on men barely acceptable but on women

I FIND IT REVOLTING.

Female skin is beautiful and defacing it with ugly black or blue ink is vandalism.

R

Renee

It does depend, in my opinion I believe that a tattoo should have a meaning behind it not just for the sake of having a tattoo, But not a fan of tattoo's on anyone's face. Whatever floats their boats though :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Depends on the person.....some people carry it well.......some don't.........personally I do like tatts. ;)

sunyun

Legend Member
Some girls carry tattoos well, others should have thought more carefully before they paid for the ink.

I like tattoos that draw attention to a girl's best assets without overdoing it - but I have only ever seen one or two which do that.

Too many just ruin good looking skin.

Then girls especially need to consider growing old with dignity. When they get to fifty, those sexy tatts picked up in Bali when they were 18 will not look as sexy.

Basically they need to take some time to ponder on whether or not that tatt is a good thing for them - about thirty years !

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Not only girls, Sunyun ;)

is