• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bodily Fluids - Kissing after Cum in Mouth

P

perthminx

Had a discussion with friends recently about bodily fluids... now my feelings on guys cuming in my mouth are pretty clear:

But what about kissing afterwards? Guys do you have a problem with girls kissing you after you have cum in their mouth? Girls do you have a problem with guys kissing you after they have gone down on you?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bibeauty

No problem here! I don't mind my man kissing me after he has gone down on me...and i don't think he has a problem me kissing him after I have given him a blow job. I can't see the problem, if they have just had their head buried between your thighs or their dick in your mouth then i'm sure kissing shouldn't be a problem. I know that there is the 'taste' factor, but after all it is our own body fluids we are talking about here!!!!

C

choc

I have no probs kissing my partner after she's given me a blowjob. But with me kissing her after I've been down, I'm more reluctant to kiss her than she would be I think.

B

blueballs

if i blow in her mouth i cant kiss her, as i find the smell of it overpowering and grosses me out a little. if she has just gone down on me without cumming i dont have a problem kissing at all.

ive found that most women dont mind kissing after ive been down on them, although im now im in the habit of wiping my mouth as discreetly as possible on my way up, either on the sheets or stomach, as im conscious of the reverse situation.

B

BigMike

I do not have a problem kissing a girl after I have cum in her mouth. If she just took a full load why would you not want to kiss her. The taste of my own cum is not that revolting to me.

BigM

B

Beccles

I love it when a guy kisses me after being down on me, so i can taste my self i don't think i taste bad so i dont mind it :) and i know alot of guys that dont mind kissing after ive been sucking them off

T

twowheels

I don't mind kissing a chick after she has been down on me, they don't shy away after you have eaten them so why should we. And it's my cum.

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
Beccles said:
I love it when a guy kisses me after being down on me, so i can taste my self i don't think i taste bad so i dont mind it :) and i know alot of guys that dont mind kissing after ive been sucking them off

touche. :)

B

Beccles

bwahahahahha touche? ahahahahahahaha far from it babe, i was just stating what i was thinking at the time.