• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Blowing your top too soon

S

Seeking

Ok this question has probably been asked a trillion times,with about a million trillion different answers,
This is mainly directed at the ladies answers..which I would say would be the most accurate,as us blokes tend to extend the the truth at times,
Is there a real average time for men to unload their load,
I myself will admit I'm within the 3 minute range,sorry I'm just a horny regular bloke

T

Tania Admin

Ok this question has probably been asked a trillion times,with about a million trillion different answers,
This is mainly directed at the ladies answers..which I would say would be the most accurate,as us blokes tend to extend the the truth at times,
I myself will admit I'm within the 3 minute range,sorry I'm just a horny regular bloke
Hmmm.
This is a great question.
I wouldn't say there is an exact average. Some ladies would prefer it is over with quickly. Some will employ skills to make it last longer. In some cases this depends on the clients interaction as well.
Then you get the ones who have taken substances and think they can just keep going the whole time frame. (These ones really suck).

S

Seeking

Hmmm.
I wouldn't say there is an exact average. Some ladies would prefer it is over with quickly. Some will employ skills to make it last longer. In some cases this depends on the clients interaction as well.
Then you get the ones who have taken substances and think they can just keep going the whole time frame. (These ones really suck).
Thanks Tania for honest reply

S

Seeking

Obviously there would be a different time frame using a condom..my time is going in natural😊

S

Seeking

Hmmm.
Obviously there would be a different time frame using a condom, but mine is going in natural😊,
And I can understand the part about the blokes taking some type of substance and going like a jack hammer indefinitely