• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Blackmail scam

West1

Diamond Member
Had a message today quoting a few visits I had for various independants over the last 6 mths ( not all) wanting money or my details would be published and sent to my wife and family/friends.
I told them to fuck off as Im not married any more and my family wouldnt care.

I thought about it, and the question I asked myself is why are WLs comfortable to meet strangers? What is their security?

It would be naive to assume that they have none.So who do they use, and in this case, what info is shared?

It seems in my case the same security provider has joined the dots. Do you feel safe from these threats? Do you have a wife or family that can be identified from your mobile number?

I was seriously naive about this.
 
You can't look me up on facebook from my mobile number as I blocked it. But I think one can find out my full name from whats app or something if they have my mobile phone number.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like something a man would do... or Pimp
Probably not the most insightful or factual comment to make. There are an enormous amount of women scammers out there as well.
Unfortunately the nature of this industry provides a target for both punters and service providers to be targeted by opportunistic low life.
 
Had a message today quoting a few visits I had for various independants over the last 6 mths ( not all) wanting money or my details would be published and sent to my wife and family/friends.
I told them to fuck off as Im not married any more and my family wouldnt care.

I thought about it, and the question I asked myself is why are WLs comfortable to meet strangers? What is their security?

It would be naive to assume that they have none.So who do they use, and in this case, what info is shared?

It seems in my case the same security provider has joined the dots. Do you feel safe from these threats? Do you have a wife or family that can be identified from your mobile number?

I was seriously naive about this.
Thanks for making all of us aware. Do you have details of who messaged you?.
 
This happens to a lot of our clients who have had the same blackmail message. In my belief I think that it’s someone/s who has an account on escorts and babes and can access the blacklist on there. I think that maybe girls have reported numbers as Timewaster’s or blacklisted them to the public blacklist. And then scammers have taken the numbers from there and threatened them. Some of these men knew they had been blacklisted or reported so in some cases it’s worked
 
This happens to a lot of our clients who have had the same blackmail message. In my belief I think that it’s someone/s who has an account on escorts and babes and can access the blacklist on there. I think that maybe girls have reported numbers as Timewaster’s or blacklisted them to the public blacklist. And then scammers have taken the numbers from there and threatened them. Some of these men knew they had been blacklisted or reported so in some cases it’s worked
With hindsight I thinking it was someone from here or Talkinsex reading my comments, likes etc
 
Just to add, if you have pay ID linked to your phone number. Anyone can find out your full name. It's a pretty simple search on the comm bank app. You can type in random numbers and if they have pay ID their full name is on display.
 
Last edited:
Just to add, if you have pay ID linked to your phone number. Anyone can find out your full name. It's a pretty simple search on the comm bank app. You can type in random numbers and if they have pay ID their full name is on display.
Yet another reason to only use cash, and not just for punting.
 
This happens to a lot of our clients who have had the same blackmail message. In my belief I think that it’s someone/s who has an account on escorts and babes and can access the blacklist on there. I think that maybe girls have reported numbers as Timewaster’s or blacklisted them to the public blacklist. And then scammers have taken the numbers from there and threatened them. Some of these men knew they had been blacklisted or reported so in some cases it’s worked
There is a blacklist on E&B?
Is that the opposite of what we do here?
Do they review clients??

This is so the most fascinating news I’ve heard in years, I wonder if it is supposed to be common knowledge.
 
Imagine if that list got hacked!!

Is it even legal for E&B to have a database of private client numbers?
That seems very, very risky.
 
Back
Top