• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bisexuality

H

Hardwood

I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women - although, having said that, bisexuality doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night.
:laughing4:laughing1

G

Gizelle

bisexuality is actually a fantastic experience you should try cause you get double pleasure from both man and woman it feel great u gat to explore a variety of pleasure

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hardwood.....you don't know what you are missing unless you have tried it. It opens endless doors of possibilities and endless combinations of beautiful individuals together. I think you should take the punt and go for it. I am sure you will love it. (and there is always a positive side to it.......:la: at least rejection is a reaction......better than no reaction at all.:hello:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

D

DAVE1982

I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women - although, having said that, bisexuality doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night.
:laughing4:laughing1

:laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4

Why is that? Are you having a hard enough time coping with the rejection from one sex? lol
Don't judge something without trying it first.

W

WRXXR

As my best mate who's bi sexual often tells me "a mouth has no gender" :D

F

Farm Boy

I had a mate who said.
"If god wanted man to be with woman he would have given him a axe shaped penis"

Maxxy

Silver Member
Well what can I say? Rather than twice the rejections look at it as more like twice the fun, there is nothing else like sharing another guy with a woman unless it's another guy and a woman sharing you. The sheer enjoyment of it is mind blowing but unless you try it you'll never know.