• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Beth not your normal TBC girl

Pete66

Silver Member
I'm generally a mid-afternoon type of guy.
My theory is that hopefully, they haven't been too busy and still keen on making good coin for the day whereas towards the end of the day if they've been too busy or had some "not very nice" customers, the massage and vibe go off.. just my theory on it.
( But, I've had some awsome closing time punts too :)

S

Spider

I made time to visit Beth tonight after seeing her pics I knew I had to visit tonight I didn't want to wait another week or miss the chance if work was to get in the way next week.
When greeted By Beth i noticed she had a great ass for a small Asian girl and had shape to her body. She was fit and toned and and looked awesome in the short shorts , this was looking to be a promising visit.
The massage was good as I needed one bad as my neck was giving me grief for days not to hard and not too soft. We had a bit of a chat her english is ok she can hold a convo and is willing to chat.
I felt at times she went a bit overboard with the oil but 1st visits I always let the girls do their thing as who knows it might turn out great
next time I'll ask for a bit less
came to the flip and there had been very little teasing but i was happy with what was on offer
I was happy with the extras offered and received, and felt a little underwhelmed in a way after I left, but this has left me wanting more as I feel she is a little shy or new to this part of it all or maybe I didn't give enough hints along the way.
She is a friendly girl with a great body and you can tell she works out, the blond hair is a nice change and she looks like a beach babe from behind Did I mention the great ass?
I wasn't going to give a review but after a chat with Viv and Yoda I think she deserves one, I just didn't know how to put the words down without making it sound like a poor punt because it wasn't , she just isn't what I have had lately and I feel like I've just done the shy girl next door.
I will be back she had had a busy day so maybe next time I need to get in earlier to see how things go , and even if they are similar I still left with a smile on my face feeling better and a little lighter.
Next time she will know what I want and hopefully we have a few more sparks and if not I still get to see and feel that great ass
I vote it best Asian ass of the year for me

G'day,
Sparky, thanks for the review which pretty much mirrors my encounter at TBC with her. Yes, her bottom is divine, very grippable & a great bod to boot.. Whilst her teasing needs improving I enjoyed our session as she certainly aimed to please. She also reminded me we had met months earlier @ FaFa. The girl in charge at FaFa was very rude, I recall, to Beth ,as Beth was struggling with the efpos machine, as I left home without cash, & had to use my special punting card. I asked the boss to be a little pleasant but it fell on deaf ears.