• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Best Sex Books & Book recommendations

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
Nope... BUT... it is the BEST lube I have and only ever use hehehehe

Fifty-Shades-of-Grey-Silky-Caress-Lubricant-100ml-189960.jpg
liked it

Clare

Gold Member
Bad sex is about a toxic connection or a lack of connection. Today, we have much more potential for a good connection but we still also have the potential for a bad, toxic or misguided connection. As an optimist, I believe in the good connection, but there’s no denying that in the decade since you and I first started talking about sex books, things have potentially become much more toxic.

RugbyMermaid

No expectations
Legend Member
Just a little something to pass the time. Treat yourself to the newly released board games by Martel Inc, with Pin The Willy on Billy,Pin The Junk On The Hung, now including the ever more popular Pin The MR On The MAN, lets not forget Stick The Dick, and for those margarita nights Pin The Macho On The Man, lastly the best on offer, no set would be complete without it, the one and only Ozzy best seller, Stick The Cock On The Jock.

All come with a variety of sizable cocks of shapes and colour for your personal enjoyment or just a good old night out with friends.

View attachment 53116 View attachment 53117 View attachment 53118 View attachment 53119
View attachment 53120
I wanna buy this book 📚

RugbyMermaid

No expectations
Legend Member
Healthy chicken with balls 🏈 🏈
🐔50 ways tasty Cock 🐣
I love it ❤️So Amazing it’s Change my life .

Attachments

• D73A00CD-A781-4125-912A-2945E8161EB6.jpeg
    D73A00CD-A781-4125-912A-2945E8161EB6.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 8

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
I would recommend Oh Joy Sex Toy by Erika Moen.
The author and her husband mainly try out and review sex toys, but plenty of it is about sexuality, gender, STDs, body types, sexual issues and stuff like that.