• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Best Place for Massage in Darwin

Hammer1

Bronze Member
New to Darwin and just divorced. I see a lot of dodgy ads so what’s the best reliable place for a massage wirh extras in Darwin?

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Welcome to Darwin. There are many places that offer extras. Just review the posts here and you will get plenty of tips.

H

hiall

New to Darwin and just divorced. I see a lot of dodgy ads so what’s the best reliable place for a massage wirh extras in Darwin?
The asian place down at Cullen Bay is great. Good, actual hour long massage and happy ending offered after. best of both worlds really, not like the places that like to pat you on the back for 8 minutes then straight to business and kick you out. highly recommend, and a lovely lady.
Other than that, Jia-xin (i think it's called) on cavenaugh street was good too. Massage isn't quite as good but if it's still got the same girl, soft massage but not bad, and her HE felt like she pulled my soul out through my d***.