BEST NEWS EVER TONIGHT

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No wonder I stayed up so late.I,ve been wotking really hard on getting Langtrees.com to go LIVE. At present the address is only know to forum members & Langtrees staff and a few I,ve sent out promotions to.

2 Years ago Eleisha Aston my fav TS made a profile. I edited abit today and called Elisha to log in and edit her profile so will be spiffy for when we go public later this week.
She has had two calls just tonight from her profile, her is her message....1.58am Two calls from your site already
I am over the moon.
I think Langtrees.com will soar, its easy to use, fair to every adult service provider, easy for the clients to use, & find the perfect someone.
It is super fast.
Yes we still have some problems to sort out but on track to go Beta this week so we can start seo process.
I am going to ask all my my mebers for help. Thanks to the nearly 300 who have logged in already, from today you can see how it is going to look , & like always I love your feedback good or bad as long as it is honest.
Thanks Eleisha here is the first link of the New World Langtrees.com

Master Yoda

β€œYour path you must decide.”
Legend Member
No wonder I stayed up so late.I,ve been wotking really hard on getting Langtrees.com to go LIVE. At present the address is only know to forum members & Langtrees staff and a few I,ve sent out promotions to.

2 Years ago Eleisha Aston my fav TS made a profile. I edited abit today and called Elisha to log in and edit her profile so will be spiffy for when we go public later this week.
She has had two calls just tonight from her profile, her is her message....1.58am Two calls from your site already
I am over the moon.
I think Langtrees.com will soar, its easy to use, fair to every adult service provider, easy for the clients to use, & find the perfect someone.
It is super fast.
Yes we still have some problems to sort out but on track to go Beta this week so we can start seo process.
I am going to ask all my my mebers for help. Thanks to the nearly 300 who have logged in already, from today you can see how it is going to look , & like always I love your feedback good or bad as long as it is honest.
That is amazing for the results to be instant

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member

I am over the moon.
It is super fast.
How exciting for the girls & punter!!. πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
There have been some exciting results over our 18-month trial...One thing I did learn is 2/3 men avoid calling a landline...young ones nowadays think landlines are for officialdom only, maybe. I know myself if I hit a landline, it often opened a box and asks me what program I will be using...I haven't a clue and just don't call or write down the number and dial the old-fashioned way.

mrys

Legend Member

I am over the moon.
It is super fast.
Congratulations! All your hard graft is paying off! I love a happy beginning as much as a happy ending :)