BENIFITS OF HAVING SEX.

Plumage

Diamond Member
I have heard rumours that people of previous eras have died because of too much sperm count , sperm some what getting clotting up inside.

Maybe stop listening to rumours, babe (and stop repeating them too). Unused sperm can't 'clot up' and kill you. If it isn't released, it is reabsorbed by the guy's body. Otherwise every man who had a vasectomy would pretty soon have his balls blow up like balloons and explode. :)

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
well you're right indeed but you know thats the only reason why i said to be a rumour XD

jebradio

Gold Member
Maybe stop listening to rumours, babe (and stop repeating them too). Unused sperm can't 'clot up' and kill you. If it isn't released, it is reabsorbed by the guy's body. Otherwise every man who had a vasectomy would pretty soon have his balls blow up like balloons and explode. :)
Definitely doesn't clog up ... plenty of complaints from AMPs about the mess and collateral damage of a unexpected facial if I have been unseen to for two weeks or more...

HookPsy

Gold Member
@Plumage just a curious question, do you know if the causes of ED in men, are from not using it as they grow older? Like any other muscle, if it stops getting used for a long time it grows weak.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
sex is like a auto development agent to promote population & healthy life, population when hits us gives us a negative perception but we should always remember growth of a community, nation or family cannot succeed untill and unless we dont follow our personal desires. 💜 💜

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
@Plumage just a curious question, do you know if the causes of ED in men, are from not using it as they grow older? Like any other muscle, if it stops getting used for a long time it grows weak.
Yes ED is really very problematic and thus I dont want anyone to suffer from it & thats the reason why I encourage people to masterbate keeping in mind the limits .

D

Deleted member 49173

That explains it .. I did wonder why when my balls get blown that I explode.
❤ Plumage .. hehe

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
A detailed explaination on healthy life & sex:💜💜

As a reproductive psychiatrist and certified sexual health therapist, Dr. Cirino helps women who are struggling with emotional or mental health barriers to a healthy sex life.
Studies have shown that sex is extremely beneficial to our health. Sex activates a variety of neurotransmitters that impact not only our brains but several other organs in our bodies.
The benefits of sex for women include:
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Better immune system
  • Better heart health, possibly including lower risk for heart disease
  • Improved self-esteem
  • Decreased depression and anxiety
  • Increased libido
  • Immediate, natural pain relief
  • Better sleep
  • Increased intimacy and closeness to a sexual partner
  • Overall stress reduction, both physiologically and emotional
Women, of course, have a variety of different lifestyles, situations, and preferences when it comes to sex. Fortunately, all women can experience benefits of sex, no matter their situation.
What about women who don't have partners?
"Having sex alone through masturbation won't stimulate the release of as much oxytocin or other mood-boosting hormones as having sex as part of a loving relationship," says Dr. Cirino. This means a little less benefit when it comes to self-esteem and depression. "But women without partners can still enjoy physiological benefits like pain reduction, better sleep and lower blood pressure," she says.
What if a sexual experience doesn't include an orgasm?
Dr. Cirino says that there are some neurotransmitters that don't activate without the orgasm, but there are plenty that do. "You can release neurochemicals from caressing skin, kissing, sexual talk, feeling close to your partner, and enjoying mutual sexual satisfaction," she says.
What about women who may not have had sex in a long time?
Studies show that the more sex you have, the better your sexual function will be. "Women who haven't had sex in a while can benefit from figuring out why not," says Dr. Cirino. "History of pain, trauma, or avoidance in other ways are all treatable."

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
It boosts your mood.

It gives relaxation.

It enhances your sexual skills.

You feel love and Intimacy more.

You get to know your partner more.

Many more…