• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Benefits of Spices

dan60

Diamond Member
so why is the life expectancy of indians 69.16 years and the life expectancy of australians 82.5 years?
those spices are the basic ingredients of most curries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
so why is the life expectancy of indians 69.16 years and the life expectancy of australians 82.5 years?
Well, of course, other factors do take into account, like, air quality, food hygiene, life stress, genetic makeup. Some smokers live a long healthy life while some non-smokers die of lung cancer.
Honestly statistical data can be easily manipulated, by just changing your sample selection.

funflyer

Foundation Member
I'm aware and really glad that spices are good for health but for me the most amazing benefit is how delicious they make food taste,:wtf:

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Link not working so taken down

dan60

Diamond Member
i'm pulling your leg a bit really.
i have 2 x big containers full of all kinds of spices, in whole and ground form.
mortar & pestle, 2 woks & 2 rice cookers, dedicated poppadom fryer.
a tumeric stained Madhur Jaffrey indian cookbook from 1983
make my own samosa, onion bhaji, tikka, raita, kebabs, tandoori, madras, vindaloo etc etc
i should live until i'm 182.5 years old, and i should be well marinated from the inside lol