• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Benefits of medition in controlling mental health

Design Guru

Creative Mind ♐
Gold Member
Meditation is a habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.

You can use it to increase awareness of yourself and your surroundings. Many people think of it as a way to reduce stress and develop concentration.

People also use the practice to develop other beneficial habits and feelings, such as a positive mood and outlook, self-discipline, healthy sleep patterns and even increased pain tolerance.

Terti

Gold Member
Meditation is a habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.

You can use it to increase awareness of yourself and your surroundings. Many people think of it as a way to reduce stress and develop concentration.

People also use the practice to develop other beneficial habits and feelings, such as a positive mood and outlook, self-discipline, healthy sleep patterns and even increased pain tolerance.
I agree , even breathing exercises can help settle the mind

Clare

Gold Member
Meditation may provide you with a sense of calm, peace, and balance, which can enhance your emotional well-being as well as your general health. You may also utilize it to relieve tension and relax by focusing your attention on something comfortable. Meditation can help you learn to stay balanced and at peace within yourself.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Have been an advocate of meditation and breath work for a short time, but have found both to be extremely rewarding. They have assisted in my mental health and well-being, allowed me to focus and sleep better, and also provided me with valuable insights to my own ‘inner world’/sense of self. Life changing!