• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

BelleRose

Gold Member
Burlesque Baby meets Rock Chick Glam.

I'm a fun loving girl with a serious naughty streak and has curves in all the right places. An all natural F cup that really stands out in a lace corset.

Seductive eyes that will make you weak at the knees with excitement and lead you into your next fantasy.

So follow me to your wildest dreams and lets make it a reality tonight.

Kisses,
Miss Belle Rose

pjmc

Gold Member
Welcome Belle!

Do you have a profile up on LT? Keen to see some pics!

BelleRose

Gold Member
Alrighty guys.. photos being done tonight... but if you can wait that long than come down and visit...
Kisses Miss Belle Rose

N

nightrider

Burlesque Baby meets Rock Chick Glam.

I'm a fun loving girl with a serious naughty streak and has curves in all the right places. An all natural F cup that really stands out in a lace corset.

Seductive eyes that will make you weak at the knees with excitement and lead you into your next fantasy.

So follow me to your wildest dreams and lets make it a reality tonight.

Kisses,
Miss Belle Rose
welcome to the jungle BelleRose……...

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy BelleRose;- I must say, they Aarrrrrrr very impressive cannons you have, "weapons of mass pleasure" I am guessing.

BelleRose

Gold Member
So im thinking about dyeing my hair a somewhat bold colour... Stand out in the crowd..

But my question is, do guys really care or even notice about hair colour??

And what is the general consensus about "alternative" colours???
Do guys like it or do you prefer a natural colour??

1Chat

Black brunette or blonde...I think there's a lot of other things you can do with your hair giving you a sophisticated look as opposed to radical, eg a short hair cut is always alluring to me, makes me think lesbian.....and so its not the hair and thought, its the thought and thought....ahhh yeeeeaaahhhrrrr I think....:)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Yes, while not the most important thing, I certainly do care. As a hair lover, natural is always best IMHO -- nature has a habit of selecting the colour that best suits a woman (or man for that matter). I have seen mature ladies with white or grey hair who look stunning, because they are so well coiffed and groomed.

If a woman does choose to dye her hair, my preference would be for a natural-looking colour such that you cannot tell it is not natural (so platinum blondes with obvious dark roots can be quite unattractive to me), rather than, say, pink or green. And streaks are a turn-off too -- they look so fake and indecisive (and I don't care if that's a woman's prerogative).

Apart from colour, hair style matters to me also. A classic long, straight, silky, shiny look is my favourite, though I know not everyone can pull that off (e.g. if you're born with curly or wavy hair).

Maybe I have a hair fetish... :happy:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Hair can make a big difference on any lady.
Blondes have more fun, well so it is stated.
Blue, purple, red hair can make a impact.
Warning: It can also make a negative statement.
Same goes with clothes and even shoes.
Such is the life of a lady, nothing to wear and can do nothing with that hair. :)

The truth, a beautiful smile, come to bed eyes, flash of inner thigh, glimpse of cleavage and I am all yours.

BelleRose

Gold Member
Hope your hips and hips and thighs have benefited from your XX chromosomes . I will go see .
Well farm boy 2, you are more than welcome to come in one day and assess the breast to ass ratio for yourself..
In exchange you can provide me with another person to gripe to about the closure of tier 3 :)