Being watched or watching

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I enjoy during a three sum, gr8 fun to see the girl on the side looking and waiting for her turn, Bit of teasing is always good.
Better when they join in because they get extra horny and do some girl on girl kisses and boob massage and nipple sucks

oolaalaaaa

The One

Silver Member
When I was a lot younger I paid a couple to watch - it was a service they advertised.
I loved it. He was banging her from behind and I played with myself. She then came close to my cock and I couldn’t hold it any longer! In hindsight they were interested in a three way but I was too young and lacked the confidence to initiate anything further.
That kind of service was advertised and provided a lot more back in the day. Rarely see it these days. I’d still be interested.

Wooper

Legend Member
When I was a lot younger I paid a couple to watch - it was a service they advertised.
I loved it. He was banging her from behind and I played with myself. She then came close to my cock and I couldn’t hold it any longer! In hindsight they were interested in a three way but I was too young and lacked the confidence to initiate anything further.
That kind of service was advertised and provided a lot more back in the day. Rarely see it these days. I’d still be interested.
Seen some on Locanto as I’ve been interested in to watch but they tend to charge a lot

Spidersense

Legend Member
I've always leaned more towards watching than being watched guess it stems from my early years as a teenager.
Growing up my neighbour would rent out his spare room to international students. The room was adjacent to my bedroom, he had a asian girl staying with him, one night to my surprise I could hear moaning looked out my window and he was going to town eating her out, she was wiggling from side to side I was hard straight away. Best sex show I've ever seen, thoroughly enjoyed my wank and experience. Guess that's what got me to enjoy daty so much, the thrill of getting a woman so excited turns me on.

gm353

Silver Member
Would love to be watched while my wife and I have sex, I know she's not into it but once you're in the fark zone things can change, anyone been in this situation ?
Bears like to watch and wait to be invited into groups. THEN the pleasure begins for all

Wooper

Legend Member
There is nothing hotter than watching my wife with another man! Hearing her moans and seeing her juices on his cock is absolutely amazing.
I was seeing a hotwife a few years ago and they had a thing about listening and hearing, he liked to not be in the room and try work out what was happening by listening and then after she would tell him slowly while jacking him off

tate70

Silver Member
Have had the chance to experience both and have to say being watched by a second woman in the room is as big a turn on Ive had ... i wish it happened more often ...
I also once entered a room where a couple where in the full throws of sex where I watched for a bit but ended up joining in the woman was so turned on by having too men, would I do it again, sure why not ...

bradleigh

Silver Member
This is something I've found so hard to make happen we wanna watch and pay whatever it is or takes but in south Australia i cannot find anything at all that offers a service like this other than swingers parties which we dont want to do we want someone to come to our hotel room when we're away on naughty weekends come in chill get relax led a few drinks maybe some cheeky party supplies had let the mood be set and then just go hard fuck in front of us so we can see it all and of things were well on the mood just jump on the bed to and fuck each other no Sharing or anything or watch they leave we play depending what moods and feelings become of it but yeah watch fuck and if still there in the end freshen up and just party hard. But in s.a I can not find anything at all for that dream to become reality for us 😭