• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

being at the right palce at the right time

silverherb

Bronze Member
as a courier driver you always see or something happen that can brighten your day,and friday was no exception..I parked my van in hay st right next to a ticket machine, anyway I came back with my trolley full of boxes heeding towards the door of my van,just as I was coming towards my van a attractive looking women about 30 years old heading for the ticket machine just then a big gust of wind blew her skirt up and her black pants was all to see wow,she smiled at me,and I just said to her..
'well just as well you got some pants on'..she smiles again and laugh and bought her ticket....well that was being at the right place at the right time.

Demon

Legend Member
A few years ago, I was driving down North St, Swanbourne towards the beach. Coming towards me was a young woman wearing a white shirt which just covered her. She dropped her beach towel, and in bending to pick it up her shirt opened and I discovered it was all she was wearing. Cute breasts and nipples, and trim bush. Obviously returning home form Swanbourne beach.

P

Perth boy

A while back now a client was bending over showing me a product. She was a young girl about 20 years old with a loose singlet on. I noticed earlier that she was not wearing a bra. When she stood up one of her tits was hanging out of the top of the singlet. She did not realise and kept talking about the product. After a few seconds I just had to tell her. She went bright red.

Demon

Legend Member
A while back now a client was bending over showing me a product. She was a young girl about 20 years old with a loose singlet on. I noticed earlier that she was not wearing a bra. When she stood up one of her tits was hanging out of the top of the singlet. She did not realise and kept talking about the product. After a few seconds I just had to tell her. She went bright red.

The unexpected and accidental are so erotic.:la::la::la:

M

Miranda

You must've done something nice to get the Karma, its the little things that make life nice. :)

Miranda xox

Demon

Legend Member
You must've done something nice to get the Karma, its the little things that make life nice. :)

Miranda xox

Have you ever provided such a moment (in public), deliberately, or accidentally?:la::la::la: