• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Been in a Sugardaddy/Toyboy type relationship?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Have you ever been in a Sugardaddy/Toyboy type relationship? Both parties know their roles. The Sugardaddy/mummy lavishes the toyboy/younger girl with expensive gifts/material things, while the other party provides the sex and being seen with a trophy on their arm.

How long do these relationships last? Anyone had one that stretched for years?

B

Bianca

well i would so love a sugar daddy lolz im going to the state of origin final july 4th judgement day QLD go head to head with NSW:::::)))))

H

Heavenly Hollie

I can't speak from experience, but I imagine that as a short term arrangement which suits both parties, it could be a great thing, but being in a long term relationship where the foundation is sex or material gain, and there are no genuine feelings of affection, must be quite lonely and...false. x

P

Perth boy

I also can not speak from experience (yet) but I have seen it a lot when I go to Thailand. I know a few guys that live and work in Thailand most around 50 years old with Thai wifes or girl friends in late 20's and early 30's. Some have been married for a long time. Works for them but its pritty normal over thire a bit different in the western world.

I often go out with my daughter who is 22 and get all sorts of looks.

They say the perfect age differance is 50% of the mans age plus 7 years.

TheCock

Legend Member
I would love to be a sugardaddy or toyboy

Toyboy first before the age runs away with me ;) Any happy takers ladies? lol

Or even a Master/Slave r/s???

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member

I have had both, the sugar daddy and the toy boy, both are hard work.

The toy boy, especially if he is a much younger and virile toy boy as you have to keep up with him, it can be fun depending on your stamina or he can just wear you out!!!

The Sugar Daddy is great in the beginning, the dinners, the clothes, jewelery money and trips but eventually he becomes too demanding and possessive at the end of the day you are better off with keeping him as a regular paying client where the boundaries are very clear

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
I have one but it did take me awhile to learn the dynamics of the relationship
and I can see that it could go on for years, if both parties are happy with the arrangement.

J

Jazzmine

Having a Sugardaddy is FANTASTIC!!!! I love the idea of not having to have any emotional connection with someone but still be cared for :) Perhaps that's a tad shallow, but at this point and time I'd rather not be in anything serious.

T

Tania Admin

I have had both, the sugar daddy and the toy boy, both are hard work.

The toy boy, especially if he is a much younger and virile toy boy as you have to keep up with him, it can be fun depending on your stamina or he can just wear you out!!!

The Sugar Daddy is great in the beginning, the dinners, the clothes, jewelery money and trips but eventually he becomes too demanding and possessive at the end of the day you are better off with keeping him as a regular paying client where the boundaries are very clear

I agree with you on this one Shazz. I have had both, too much hard work, even as a part time arrangement. As a client they are fine but once they enter into your private life OMG! If the age gap is over 10 years (especially with younger men) they tend to be a bit silly for my liking, and the whole sugar daddy thing, even if they say no strings (other than sex and company occasionaly), there are always strings and you learn this quickly especially if you meet someone you genuinely want to be with,,then you find they thought the no strings is more like a chain.