• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Becoming fool in love

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Love is an exhilarating drug that burns us out.. heartbreak is just withdrawal

Why do people becomes fool while they are in love inspite of knowing that they are doing a mistake ??? Why is that???🤔🤔🤔

Because our parents made that mistake and want us there kids to make the exact same one... and end up in loveless , sexless, miserable marriages whereby you end up arguing over every little thing, and creating crap to argue about and over, they want that for the kids too, that they bring up to be happy.. if you want your kids to be happy don't dupe them with this marriage crap... it doesn't end happily ever after, it ends up with a widow standing next to her husbands grave site, pretending to cry to the masses, BUT really she is thinking thank f*ck till death do us part, you departed now me is going home to hurl all your crap into the trash, to put the toilet seat down forever, and live happily ever after..... and after 4 or so years she thinks to herself why the heck did I get married in the 1st place.