Bbm ??

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Ok, so we all know there are quite a few guys (and girls) out there into BBW (myself included on occasion), but a question from Arkmeup the other day got me thinking if there are many ladies out there that are into larger blokes?

Working girls, what are your thoughts when a 100+kg bloke walks through your door? Is it "OMG he is going to crush me"? or are there are few that think "Finally, a real man"? (Lol, I know that's a bit farfetched).

Probably comes as no surprise that I am a larger bloke (115kg) to be asking these questions, but I have read a lot of ladies say bad hygiene is more of a turn off than looks, does this apply here??

Thanks for your thoughts.
:notworthy

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m not a Working girl as you`ve probably guessed by now :icon_boun
but if I was, I think my reply would be this...
It doesn`t matter about size but just how well it is used.
I`m a little large myself so I tend to go a bit slower because the last thing I would want to do is get all hot n sweaty n wear myself out.

Hope you don`t mind another punter attempting to answer your question while we wait for an answer from a W/L. ::)

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Wow, only one reply. Have to assume the ladies are being polite so as not to hurt my feelings with their true responses.

Ah well

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I don't think hygene & weight have anything to do with eachother... you could be 100kg+ & still brush your teeth & smell nice! Personally I LOVE bigger blokes & even more when they have a hairy belly! total turn on boys...:headbang:

Last edited:

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
I don't think hygene & weight have anything to do with eachother... you could be 100kg+ & still brush your teeth & smell nice!

I meant here that is a big bloke with great hygene (aka, myself :p ) more attractive than a scrawny bloke with coffee and cigarette breath and bad b.o. (aka, someone other than me :) ) ??

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Oh ok. Don't be nervous I am not alone.. lots of my girlfriends even try to fatten their blokes up on purpose.LOL

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

I'm a BBW and my personal preference, for clients and men in my personal life, are bigger men. They have to be bigger then me in everyway! broad shoulders, taller and a little bit more weight is great!! Also you may be 115kg, but are you 6'3 or 5'5 there's a big difference in how the weight is proportioned.

Definitely "Finally, a real man!"

A big bloke, fresh smelling and looking nice is always better then a scrawny man with ciggy breath

xxSarahxx

p.s I'm one of dylandelights gf that def agrees with her comments too!!

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Thanks SweetSarah, the ego (like other things) doesn't mind the occasional stroke. I will definitely be walking into parlors more confident in who I am as a result.

P

Perth-mystery

I totally agree with Sarah! Nothing worse than a skinny guy with bones sticking out,BBW girls are amazing,and big boys are better to cuddle,(as long as they aren't morbidly obese,nothing wrong with that just not my taste) I find the most attractive men to be from 5ft 7 to 6 foot and between 100 to 115kgs.And with girls i think size 10 to 16 is most attractive.It is certainly about how u carry the weight some people suit it others don't.I have seen some size 16 girls that look more in proportion than some size 10 girls,it is all about weight distribution,but hey everyone is beautiful in their own way.Beauty is 70% from with in! Just my opinion it makes the world interesting...if we were all the same life would be boring...

W

WRXXR

Oh ok. Don't be nervous I am not alone.. lots of my girlfriends even try to fatten their blokes up on purpose.LOL

And he's me thinking thats just to make us appear less attractive to your competition ;D

Last few years has seen me stack on about 15kgs of tubbyness (i'm no featherweight either at 127kgs) but during that time i've had more interest than ever before so even more proof that women aren't as shallow as men! I'm very fortunate my frame hides it well but i think it's back to the 5.30am pool sessions before that 15kgs becomes 20 lol :(

I used to worry about my bulk squashing much smaller girls but i think as you get older you become more confident in your skin so to speak and you learn to support yourself etc. Sarah summed it up perfectly i think. Blokes should be bigger in every way. Mind you once i met a stunning girl taller than me with shoulders as wide as a bus and i tell you that was intimidating. I'd really be running scared if she had bigger feet lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
And he's me thinking thats just to make us appear less attractive to your competition ;D
Blokes should be bigger in every way. Mind you once i met a stunning girl taller than me with shoulders as wide as a bus and i tell you that was intimidating. I'd really be running scared if she had bigger feet lol.

WRXXR It sounds as if you forgot to check the ladies adams apple also.
Unless of course she was a chinese swimmer.

W

WRXXR

Haha nah it was a legitimate women. She was pushing 210cm as she was a few cm taller than me. Scary but sad as there arent many blokes around who will make her look smaller.

Happy2

Legend Member
210cms that is a tall lady. About 7ft in the old scale. Hope she meets Aaron
Sandilands or similar For as you say most men would be intimidated.
And worse, most of us fellas are pretty shallow and would be worried by other peoples opinion.

sonicscrewdriver

Silver Member
As a slightly larger man myself (175cm 96KG) I'd just like to say thanks to Dylan and Sarah for putting my mind at ease cause I'd been thinking the same thing for a while now. On a similar tangent, what is the girls opinions on beards? I've got one that's not at all shaggy or unkempt in anyway and just curious on your thoughts? Cheers in advance :)

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Retrowolf!

Well, what a great question, and about time someone asked!
I personally am really into big men. I find the smaller weedy men unattractive. The gym junkies are often too much into their own bodies to even notice another one around them, and so therefore, for me it leaves the larger man.

I find that larger men show the strength that most women find a turn on as well as they're usually harbouring a softer side, often hidden, but it's there.

I'm also particularly fond of a tall man, someone that can wrap me up in their arms, or that I have to tilt my head back to kiss.

So, you be proud of your big physique and next time you come to Langtrees be sure to introduce yourself to me at the Reception desk! Lol!

Oh, and P.S. I have to agree with Dylan with the hairy chest/ belly! I love a man to be a man!

Lisa xxx