• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bassendean White House - Julie (Review)

blackmamba

Bronze Member
I’ve been coming here (pun intended) for years now and I’ve never once been disappointed. Today was no different and when the Mamba needed a fix, I drove down and met the owner who actually remembers her regulars and takes the time to have a conversation with you. After catching up, I saw Julie, a beautiful Thai woman, late 30’s, D cup and thick, not fat, for those that like curves on their women. Julie enjoys her work and the 30 minutes I spent with her definitely worked us both out with great oral, followed by missionary, cowgirl and doggy before I requested (and she happily obliged) to finish me off with more oral until I couldn’t feel my legs anymore. Julie was genuinely happy to please, doesn’t speak the best English but communicates genuinely and does her best to take care of you when you’re with her. Definitely not a clock watcher and definitely worth seeing if you’re into MILF type Asian women with curves and who really enjoys sex. $120 half an hour with shower and massage included in the pricing. Mamba out.

Lingus

Legend Member
Only 8 posts into his existence on TalkinSex and 'Mamba' has posted a top review ... 😉

Thanks for the detailed review of Julie; I have to admit, whilst I'm aware of the Asian White House hidden away behind shrubbery off Railway Parade, I haven't yet ventured there.

blackmamba

Bronze Member
Only 8 posts into his existence on TalkinSex and 'Mamba' has posted a top review ... 😉

Thanks for the detailed review of Julie; I have to admit, whilst I'm aware of the Asian White House hidden away behind shrubbery off Railway Parade, I haven't yet ventured there.
Thank you my friend. I’m only speaking from my own experience but with that being said, if you’re in need of a value for money punt and you’re nearby, I’d recommend popping in and seeing what’s on the menu. Mamba out.

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
I’ve been coming here (pun intended) for years now and I’ve never once been disappointed. Today was no different and when the Mamba needed a fix, I drove down and met the owner who actually remembers her regulars and takes the time to have a conversation with you. After catching up, I saw Julie, a beautiful Thai woman, late 30’s, D cup and thick, not fat, for those that like curves on their women. Julie enjoys her work and the 30 minutes I spent with her definitely worked us both out with great oral, followed by missionary, cowgirl and doggy before I requested (and she happily obliged) to finish me off with more oral until I couldn’t feel my legs anymore. Julie was genuinely happy to please, doesn’t speak the best English but communicates genuinely and does her best to take care of you when you’re with her. Definitely not a clock watcher and definitely worth seeing if you’re into MILF type Asian women with curves and who really enjoys sex. $120 half an hour with shower and massage included in the pricing. Mamba out.
Thank you Mamba.

BobbyBunter2069

Silver Member
I'll make it an easier search for 'Bobby' :

I'll make it an easier search for 'Bobby' :

Thanks Lingus, much appreciated.

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member

Stand out stuff here from Black Mamba.....I know a lot of guys love asian milfs...... certainly I do as well. Go mamba!!!

onramp

Silver Member
Thanks for the info - I have often driven past the place (even when it had a different name), and wondered what it was like inside.