• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
Hello Fellow punters...

I am off to RnT paradise next week for work and was wondering if any of you have some good places. Nuru is definitely on list. When you have TOO many choices it is difficult to make the right one so I am reaching out for some past experience advise and tips.

Cheers

Rocketman

Gold Member
Bangkok is absolutely fantastic, anywhere in the Sukhumvit area has plenty to offer, if you are staying nearby even better. Nana Plaza is located there, worth a visit for the experience. The bars around there are teeming with options, although a bar fine applies should you choose someone from there from memory around $20/-, is generally the safest option compared to freelancers. Enjoy :)

How long are you there for?

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Hello Fellow punters...

I am off to RnT paradise next week for work and was wondering if any of you have some good places. Nuru is definitely on list. When you have TOO many choices it is difficult to make the right one so I am reaching out for some past experience advise and tips.

Cheers
You should be able to get a girl for around 40 to 60 Bucks.

Or download Weichat and search nearby and you will have a field day with all the girls on there.

Go very late in the morning as you will get some bargains . I got 2 girls for $100 for 5 hrs plus I supplied lunch for them.

BobGelson

Silver Member
Chrome Bar, ask for Honey (normally works at Dora Soana near the Grande Majestic hotel though, short walk from Nana Plaza). Amazing lady.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Thai friendly is another good app. Also massages around Sukhumvit Soi 26 are good there is a cluster of about 20 of them (near Emporium shopping centre)