BALI question

Wooper

Legend Member
So seen a few discussions about spas like Flame and Delta which are basically just brothels but my question is are these spas that offer massages and nuru style worth it? Like do they hold a higher standard or is it like most places where depends on the girl ?
Kinda wanna go all out but if they’re not worth it or ends up being a more you needa pay the girl more in the room for better services I don’t wanna waist spending the money on the bigger package deals they do if I have to just spend even more,

Pablo55

Silver Member
Ive been to both over the years. Flame, you choose the girl from a line up and go to a private room with a bed and shower. The quality of the massage and extras offered depends on the girl and your negotiation skills.
Delta is a larger establishment that is also a legit establishment that has other stuff like a gym and sauna. You dont get to pick the girl but they are better trained with their massages. the only extra they offer is a HJ and get ready to be charged a tourist tax if you dont look or speak like a local.

Wooper

Legend Member
Ive been to both over the years. Flame, you choose the girl from a line up and go to a private room with a bed and shower. The quality of the massage and extras offered depends on the girl and your negotiation skills.
Delta is a larger establishment that is also a legit establishment that has other stuff like a gym and sauna. You dont get to pick the girl but they are better trained with their massages. the only extra they offer is a HJ and get ready to be charged a tourist tax if you dont look or speak like a local.
With flame full service is included yeh? And when you say the quality and extras what’s that normally mean? Feel free to dm if you wish

Pablo55

Silver Member
With flame full service is included yeh? And when you say the quality and extras what’s that normally mean? Feel free to dm if you wish
I went a few years ago, pre covid, so it may have changed. With Flame my experience was that the massage and HJ was included in the price, which from memory was about AUS$80. The girl offered BJ for extra $20, which regrettably i agreed to since she sucked me about five time before going back to HJ. Regarding quality of massages, some are pretty good but others are just gently rubbing their hands up and down your back without any pressure or technique. but to be honest, most punters go to these businesses for the HE and not the massage itself.

Riverview was better value as it was FS and the price included a drink and you get to hang out in the spa with the girl afterwards.

These days, I'm paranoid about the bonk ban and being caught in a raid so I normally get the girls to come to my room to do the deed. There's a few businesses that do call in FS massages for around $100.