• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bali experiences pt2

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
As you walk down any given Jalan (street) or gang (lane) there is normally a plethora of girls handing out leaflets for various massage shops. A broad generalisation would say that most are genuine and again in a broad generalisation most girls would not risk their hard to come by job for the sake of some extra Rupiah. However, there is always the exception to the rule! I have been ignored by such girls because I am older (grey hair is a dead give away) and I have been targeted because I am older, often thought of as a walking ATM (especially in Thailand)
Again some broad generalisations. The girl may not be willing to preform the tug part, but chances are, she has a friend who will and if you jump on the back of her motorbike she will take you to a brothel err friend only 2 minutes away, (where she will get paid a commission.)
If the girls are not Balinese, (from another part of Indonesia - generally Java) you probably have a better chance of something happening on the premises. sssshhhhhh!:angelic:
You normally get asked " are you married?" or "you come here alone?"
How you answer can have consequences. If you replied married, those girls who believe in Karma will leave off the happy ending. If you reply "alone", they may try and attach themselves to you for a date that evening. However, those girls who are bit more worldly wise will strike while the rod is hot:D so to speak
Then there is hygiene of the places! Hot; grubby; yukky, forget it. Walk out. Plenty to choose from just down the road.
Some girls offer you a special massage ;) - but there is nothing special about, just a ploy to get you in:rage:
Last visit, after a legit massage, I was walking back to the hotel to join the old girl and friends for dinner, when I was offered massage with happy ending. (where were you 2 hours ago?) She got angry with me when I declined her offer as I had another appointment to keep.
So at the end of the day - its trial and error and fun

James86

Silver Member
It's tough to find a proper RnT in Bali, there are a couple around, where you pretty mch pay Perth prices. My go to guy in Bali took me to one that I don't know the name of (a little out of Kuta, next to a night club). In there you will find 30 or so girls with numbers around their neck sitting in a room with a glass window, you choose your number, pay for the room ($30 for the "deluxe" with shower from memory). Usual massage then ask for extras, I paid $70 for nude handjob and was allowed touching and mutual masturbation.

On another note, I was never lucky enough to get extras in a normal street massage place (only go to clean "beauty" shops with aircon). However, one night I did see one of the massage girls, that I saw and had a conversation with pretty much every day i was there, in the hotel compound and found out that the nearest massage shop does out call to hotel. I got a massage in room at 2:30am after returning from a night club. It was a normal massage with no teasing. After the massage I asked about extras and she doesn't do that as part of the job, but I explained that it was just for a bit of fun and that I was leaving the next day she started kissing me and we fooled around a bit, we didn't do the whole deed, but she did give me a BJ and took her top off. There was no charge for the extras, but I insisted on giving her a tip, because it was late at night and she deserved more money.

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
It's tough to find a proper RnT in Bali, there are a couple around, where you pretty mch pay Perth prices. My go to guy in Bali took me to one that I don't know the name of (a little out of Kuta, next to a night club). In there you will find 30 or so girls with numbers around their neck sitting in a room with a glass window, you choose your number, pay for the room ($30 for the "deluxe" with shower from memory). Usual massage then ask for extras, I paid $70 for nude handjob and was allowed touching and mutual masturbation.

http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Bali will point you in the right direction

On another note, I was never lucky enough to get extras in a normal street massage place (only go to clean "beauty" shops with aircon). I agree about the shops with A/C