• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

VanzD

Bronze Member
Short story, went to Bali last week, hop on a pimp taxi driver asking me if I wanted to find some "entertainment" which yeah I understand what he mean, went to go have a look at his so-called aQrium. It's actually a village type brothel which there's about 15-20+ girl sitting in a house with a big glass window and you hand pick one or two or three or as many as you like as long as you got the money. All girls age were between 18-22. I picked this Java girl called Isti, she can't speak English which is an expectation so we just used body language which is kind of funny. We got into a room and I paid the "village" pimp 900k rupi then he walk off, I asked how long is the time (I can speak Malay by the way, if you can't speak, get the taxi pimp to translate). He told me, as long as I can, gave me a cheeky smile and walk off.

Start off with a shower by myself ={ in a kind of dirty bathroom, just a pipe attached to the sink. Then Isti asked me to lie down on bed while she washed herself. She came out and asked if I wanted to use condom for an extra 500k for her. I started to worry about the health condition in this place, she quickly pulled out a doctor certificate and showed me she is free from STD she tested in the morning but however to be safe I preferred condom. No massage given at all she just hand it a while then started to blow with condom on. bj skill average as she is only 19 btw =]

She had a really tight pussy which she moans when I put it into her body, our session lasted for about 30mins and she climaxed twice during the session which made me more excited and wish to come back to her next time but my time is limited in Bali.

The taxi driver waited me at the entrance of the village, gave him 50k rupi tips and asked for his number for some oz traveller can share the experience. Overnight price can be negotiate with the village pimp. Would be about 3mil rupi. Don't get rip off. So anyone would like the number, pm me.

Overall of the village experience.

Environment 2/10
Girls 8/10 (all young and hottie)

P

Perth boy

All the girls behind the window is called a FISH BOWL. Well known in Thailand and most upmarket ones will have a lounge with bar, pool table etc. As far as the doctors certificate lots of fake ones around be careful. With a STD check it will not pick up anything she catches within the last 3 weeks before the test. Also AIDS won't show up for a few months. With Asian condoms best to use your own as ours are better quality and don't brake also the Asian condoms are to small unless you want to strangle your cock so you last a lot longer. Can get good condoms at Perth air port.

Wouldn't catch me in a place like this but each to there own. Thanks for the review.