• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Australian Open Tennis - Check it out!

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Well have been tuning into the Australian Open Tennis, while there hasn't been much else on the other channels, and all I can say is WOW!

If you like to see fit women weilding the racquet while making sexy grunting moaning sounds, this is the thing for you. There is something about sexy toned women in tight tops and shorts that makes me drool.

Some of the ones to check out

Caroline Wozniacki
Petra Kvitova
Victoria Azarenka
Maria Sharapova
Andrea Petkovic
Ana Ivanovic

Not only are the above gorgeous women sexy as hell they are also very talented. Except for Ivanovic who is ranked 22 in the world, all of them are in the TOP TEN! There is nothing more of a turn on than a women who is not only sexy, but also very good at what they do.

Got a few pics to wet your appetite ;)

Demon

Legend Member
Shoutapova's sounds are anything but sexy. I was in the arena for one of her matches. She is a cheat, and not sexy at all.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Shoutapova's sounds are anything but sexy. I was in the arena for one of her matches. She is a cheat, and not sexy at all.

How is she cheating? There are many others that make just as loud grunts lol. ::)Anyway some of the men do it aswell.

F

Farm Boy

I concur Farm Girl had 3 babes with less vocal shenanigans

Buzz

Foundation Member
Sharapova does have abundance of sex appeal. I can only dream of what it would be like .
Other sporting athletes have better bodies, Sprinters, pole vaulters, rowers.
For me the most appealing physique is that of a pole vaulter. They have to be strong powerfull without the bulk. ...very sexy look!!!

what do others think as a sport that provides us with sexy looking athletes

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Congrats to Azarenka for winning the women's final. OOOOO and those tight white shorts too :laughing4

J

jaxonjorja

Sharapova is about as sexy as watching a Kiwi doing a sheep over the edge of a cliff!!!!

vinnnn

Silver Member
Good job for Azarenka on her first grand slam on her first finals thought tho Maria wasn't in the game at all

J

jaxonjorja

Good job for Azarenka on her first grand slam on her first finals thought tho Maria wasn't in the game at all

I am happy to stand corrected, but you just might want to re-read the record books for that statistic.
Sharapova spent too much time perfecting the sour expression on her face as well as shrieking like a Gibbon to get into the match

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Thought Azarenka might win. Her foot work is better and she plays with more variety. But I was surprised how fast she would win 6:3 6:0.......wow.....good on you girl.
Talking great bodies. The men's final is about to start and they showed photos of Djokovic modeling in just jeans and in just undies.......hmmmmmm hot boddy.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: will be a great match :eek:ccasion14

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Bad luck Raffa, congrats to Novac, great game five and half hrs plus.

J

jaxonjorja

now that's what i call real tennis. when the women can do that, they deserve equal pay

Demon

Legend Member
One of the best tennis matches every, between two of the best ever. Definitely the two best in the world now. Way above the Nadal/Federer semi-final, and I think Federer could be the best ever, but past his peak.

J

jaxonjorja

Hey Demon, I thought tennis was boring, and that you didn't watch it anymore:laughing4

Demon

Legend Member
Hey Demon, I thought tennis was boring, and that you didn't watch it anymore:laughing4

I said "when I have nothing better to do". I started watching the Nadal/Federer match (2 of my all time favourite players), and was hooked by the quality. Australia Day - nothing better to do.

Then the Djokovic/Nadal match was even better. The best player won.

I watch with no sound on (missing screams and grunts and crap commentary).

I used to watch all matches that were televised. These were the only two matches I watched for the tournament, and only because they were on from 4:30 (I joined the final at 6:00 pm). Had better things to do before then.

J

jaxonjorja

Fair enough, just having a "friendly jibe"! Lol
I agree with your comments about Federer / Raffa. Not only 2 of our favourite players, but arguably 2 of the best players in history - this is not said lightly or without much thought. I also agree, although with much pain in my heart, that Nadal was out-played last night by a player who is now overflowing with confidence.
I must say, I can't stand Bruce McAvaney as a commentator, but I do love having Jim Courier bring some respectability and credibility to the commentary box

Demon

Legend Member
Fair enough, just having a "friendly jibe"! Lol

Love them. Need to be able to take it.

I also like Courier as a commentator. Hewitt seems OK. Maybe a career after retirement (next week?).

I share your opinion on McAveney. For once I noticed that they hardly showed the commentators. Many sports telecasts seem to think that the commentators are the talent and show them a lot (as Ch 7 used to with the tennis).

I also know some highly respected commentators who also share your opinion on BMcA.

Yes, Federer and Nadal are two of the best ever. Up there with Laver, Emerson, Sampras, Newcombe, Connors, McEnroe. Djokovic is getting there as well.