• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Asian Ladyboys

T

troyclover

Currently in Manila for holidays and whilst walking around one night had a girl propose me for a massage.

Anyway once back at my hotel talked some prices and got her for the night, After getting my clothes off she gasped at how big my cock was and seemed uneasy about the whole situation, turned out she was a lady boy, I sort of could tell but was so very feminine.

She was very reluctant to show me her genitals as I am predominately Straight, but always consider myself as a sexual explorer.

F

Farm Boy

The locales call these she males Bellaboy's I don't know why; but maybe this will help if you want more of the same.

Maxxy

Silver Member
Actually they are called Billyboys but that reference could be made for ladyboys and gay guys alike, the Philippines have some stunning ladyboys and some that are rather well endowed. Have been there and enjoyed it a lot.

C

Charlie57

Go to Jakarta for ladyboys called Banci. Some of them are really beautiful. In bars one need to be careful 'cause what you see may not be what you end up with! LOL:eek:ccasion14