• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anustha

Sizzling chemistry in mind 💅💅
Diamond Member
What is "Asexuality"?
Without sexual feelings or associations.

Is it possible to be deeply and madly in love with someone but you do not have any sexual feeling about that person? Or for anyone else?

Why do think this happens,is it something which is related to an emotional condition or its is just an physical condition of a individual?
What do you think?

John Smithl

Legend Member
What is "Asexuality"?

Is it possible to be deeply and madly in love with someone but you do not have any sexual feeling about that person? Or for anyone else?

Why do think this happens,is it something which is related to an emotional condition or its is just an physical condition of a individual?
What do you think?
I don't know, I'm not asexual.
I doubt there would be many asexuals on this forum... lol

Still a great question. Maybe that person views everyone as family, like sisters and brothers, and that switches off the sex biochemistry...

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
What is "Asexuality"?

What do you think?

yes, when you are a child you (generally) love without the physical urge or desire towards others. You love your friends or siblings without wanting to be physical (generally!).
I think the hormones as you age play a large role in physical or sexual attraction.

Anustha

Sizzling chemistry in mind 💅💅
Diamond Member
yes, when you are a child you (generally) love without the physical urge or desire towards others. You love your friends or siblings without wanting to be physical (generally!).
I think the hormones as you age play a large role in physical or sexual attraction.
true babe

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, if you have an hour or so, here is the word from Wiki: Most of it seems to be pretty accurate but keep your filters up and only rely on those links which lead to properly conducted studies.