• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
Link not working so taken down

Anyone have anything to add?

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I found the same article on Perth now.com

Honestly, it's a very well written article but it certainly doesn't look favourably upon the profession.

Kind of wish I hadn't read it :/

Dallas

Legend Member
Wow, interesting article. Well I've spent a lot of time there over a two year period. It's a fairly clinical and negative assessment of the place, the atmosphere and the women given it was not written by a regular client. There's so much I'd like to add to this but I can't. All I really want to say is that there's something really special about Langtrees, most of the women there and the staff. There's no other place in Australia that I've been to that comes close. The biggest thing for me is the trust I feel when I'm there - from when I first walk in the door, from the staff and from the ladies. Anywhere else the feeling is horrible, it's like I'm just a mean punter trying to rip them off. But at Langtrees it's like walking up to a group of close friends. Honestly, and I mean this, the actual sex aspect is secondary to what I get from being there. For me at least, someone who had nobody, I can't put a price on that.

Last edited:

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Wow, interesting article. Well I've spent a lot of time there over a two year period. It's a fairly clinical assessment of the place, the atmosphere and the women given it was not written by a regular client. There's so much I'd like to add to this but I can't. All I really want to say is that there's something really special about Langtrees, most of the women there and the staff. There's no other place in Australia that I've been to that comes close. The biggest thing for me is the trust I feel when I'm there - from when I first walk in the door, from the staff and from the ladies. Anywhere else the feeling is horrible, it's like I'm just a mean punter trying to rip them off. But at Langtrees it's like walking up to a group of close friends. Honestly, and I mean this, the actual sex aspect is secondary to what I get from being there. For me at least, someone who had nobody, I can't put a price on that.

That's very sweet :) I think I know what you mean though. I always feel welcome when I am there. Many lovely people ^^

Dallas

Legend Member
That's very sweet :) I think I know what you mean though. I always feel welcome when I am there. Many lovely people ^^

Thank you Miss Paige, you are right, about many lovely people there and I had you in mind as I was writing my comment XD

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Wow, interesting article. Well I've spent a lot of time there over a two year period. It's a fairly clinical assessment of the place, the atmosphere and the women given it was not written by a regular client. There's so much I'd like to add to this but I can't. All I really want to say is that there's something really special about Langtrees, most of the women there and the staff. There's no other place in Australia that I've been to that comes close. The biggest thing for me is the trust I feel when I'm there - from when I first walk in the door, from the staff and from the ladies. Anywhere else the feeling is horrible, it's like I'm just a mean punter trying to rip them off. But at Langtrees it's like walking up to a group of close friends. Honestly, and I mean this, the actual sex aspect is secondary to what I get from being there. For me at least, someone who had nobody, I can't put a price on that.

You are probably right Dallas is unlikely that Clarissa Sebag-Montefiore is a regular Langtrees client although if she had research her article in greater depth it may have happened .

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
It just sounded like another person with preconceived ideas about the industry wrote the article.
They came in with what they perceive the industry to be, and so that's exactly what they saw.
So much for being open minded!! Could have been an interesting article, but wasn't. I hate the way they make it sound like everyone is a victim-that is certainly not the case with the majority of women in the industry.
It's like they have such a problem with it, they have to paint the whole industry as down trodden women and sleazy men as the only inhabitants!
I wish someone would write an article on the positives of the industry....the clients it helps, ie if you are disabled, someone who works too many hours so can't have a relationship, single fathers who have the kids, someone with a fetish, FIFO etc ...the list goes on and on!
I always say that the ladies I've met here are some of the most moralistic people I have ever met!
Maybe you should write an article Dallas! You'd show 'em!! xxx

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I'm finding the comments on Facebook more riveting than the slightly skewed article

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
It just sounded like another person with preconceived ideas about the industry wrote the article.
They came in with what they perceive the industry to be, and so that's exactly what they saw.
So much for being open minded!! Could have been an interesting article, but wasn't. I hate the way they make it sound like everyone is a victim-that is certainly not the case with the majority of women in the industry.
It's like they have such a problem with it, they have to paint the whole industry as down trodden women and sleazy men as the only inhabitants!
I wish someone would write an article on the positives of the industry....the clients it helps, ie if you are disabled, someone who works too many hours so can't have a relationship, single fathers who have the kids, someone with a fetish, FIFO etc ...the list goes on and on!
I always say that the ladies I've met here are some of the most moralistic people I have ever met!
Maybe you should write an article Dallas! You'd show 'em!! xxx

Sherry the overall tone of the full article reviles a lot about the author , I doubt that Colin Barnett would appreciate the comments about Perth and by extension WA .

Our Premier may tell this up her self eastern state bitch , that Western Australia is responsible for fifty percent of Australia export income and there is daylight between WA and the east . we dont appreciate being called a back water while our GST is keeping three of the other states out of bankruptcy .

scarlett lee

Gold Member
I read this article this afternoon and thought it was a bit harsh. The author came across as snarky and superior and possibly even a little jealous. To describe our menus as "grubby", the lighting as "queasy and harsh" and the rooms as "decked out with gaudy murals of sex acts and cheap sheets" is just blatantly untrue, and Lana as "mumsy"? LMAO!. It would be nice to see someone write an article on the industry that was a little more balanced and objective. Any takers?

Last edited:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I read this article this afternoon and thought it was a bit harsh. The author came across as snarky and superior and possibly even a little jealous. And to describe our menus as "grubby", the lighting as "queasy and harsh" and the rooms as "decked out with gaudy murals of sex acts and cheap sheets" is just blatantly untrue. It would be nice to see someone write an article on the industry that was a little more balanced and objective. Any takers?

Perhaps MAK will sort something out and whilst i have never been able get to LT yet, i do plan to and the first Person i am going to chat to is Lana at reception

peart

Gold Member
I'm surprised that Langtrees allowed such an article to be written. Surely they knew a reporter was in the house. The fact that the reporter describes a punter quite descriptively that may actually identify the person to their close friends in disgraceful. Hopefully the reporter did change his name.
Some of the details in the article were questionable. I visit quite a few sites and I've never seen a sex worker charge $40 an hour.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
" Lana, the mumsy phone operator, places down the handset and puts on her specs to peer at her computer."

Mumsy WTF..... she mite have got my name from somewhere.... i'm far from mumsy and i DONT wear SPECS....
but i think i should:D

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Just saw your link. garibaldi...cool-hopefully better than the 9msn one xx

Reguardless to the article. I dont like the naming and shaming side of it. Its not fair at all that the girls are being broken down to their outside lives, partners, and jobs. Alot of WG's are very discreet about how they practise. Ant this is petty, unfair and very unprofessional.

Stereotyping us down to the bone is not right; and very far from true. At Langtrees we have alot of pride and respect for ourselves. We provide a service to the public, just as any other worker in Australia and over the world do. Our health standards are to the 10's, being checked for any STI's, STD's and other symptoms.

We are cortesians; Sure we are classed as "Skanky", "Cheap", "Dirty", but unless you have experienced our quality, you have no right to judge.