• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Are you partial to piercings? If so, then where? And, where NOT:confused:

7e30795bde7f65baee8a71f1b1642dc4.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
If you are really serious about Piercings, then get into the Prince Albert Jewelry, everything you will ever need to dress up your Penis.

prince-albert-jewelry-475x251.jpg

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Hey everyone if you're waiting for the chance this is it, our Happiest Pirate has recommended a good place for the same...Go on give it a try and hey @Samantha Witch it is a good time to get it done

MikeB

Legend Member
Love playing with ladies with piercings.

Especially love a BJ from a honey with a tongue stud, adds to the variations of pressure, feel she can apply. Also love oral where she has a clit piercing too .... love how she reacts and moans as my tongue flicks across it then up and down her lips ....

Know a number of ladies who agree DATY with a clit piercing and tongue stud increase the arousal and pleasure for both...

lozmon

Bronze Member
I've had the usual 2 sets in earlobes, 1 at top of ear & navel since a teenager. Got Monroe & both nipples done 8yrs ago, found out shortly after that I was pregnant. So had our jeweller friend custom make some 18c gold huggies (like thick sleepers with a hinged clasp) so I could take them out to easily BF. Successfully BF 2 kids with them (remove jewellery each time while did it then back in after) about 3 yrs ago got nose stud & vch done which has actually really helped me reach the Wow factor.

I love nipple piercing on a guy (hubby did his yrs ago but apparently I was abit too frisky one night & I bit it a lil too hard so he took it out to heal.. oops) he refuses to get eyebrow done in his line of work.

Hubby would like me to get daith done & keeps wanting me to get my tongue done.. I wanted it yrs ago when I was younger but previous partner wasn't keen then I just never got around to doing it.. Now coming to mid 30's wondering whether I can be bothered

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Yes all piercings except the bull ring in the nose and cheeks.... those IMHO should be banned. .. BUT all other all okay with !

not really a fan of nipple ones either..