Are men avoiding Asian brothels in Australia since the Corona Virus outbreak in China? CURIOUS!!

Would you still visit an Asian Brothel in Australia since the Corona Virus outbreak in China

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Corona virus is having a huge adverse impact on restaurants, tourism and now share market losses.
There is no cure, no end in sight. Clueless governments can not stop Corona virus.
How many deaths are expected from Coronavirus? Clueless governments have no cure and no idea on how to stop the Corona virus.
Cancelling the Olympic Games and containing Corona virus from spreading seems like a good idea.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Corona virus is having a huge adverse impact on restaurants, tourism and now share market losses.
There is no cure, no end in sight. Clueless governments can not stop Corona virus.
How many deaths are expected from Coronavirus? Clueless governments have no cure and no idea on how to stop the Corona virus.
Cancelling the Olympic Games and containing Corona virus from spreading seems like a good idea.
Australian researchers are moving to phase one vaccine trials. It was announced this week.

You do realise 10K Americans die per year from influenza?

dan60

Diamond Member
I know this girl who is a professor of science at Monash uni she tells me this is a very serious and take all care not to catch it as there is no anti VAX or cure for the corona virus it has killed a lot of people in China and is in plague in there prison system she said something about introducing the virus into the Chinese primary schools and kindergardens is the only way to bring a end to the virus something about tollarance not sure what she means but I agree take all precautions not to catch it. No bbc no kissing and always wear a condom on your penis when having sex.
reports say that nobody under 10 has died from infection yet, 0.2% of the 10-19 have died and so on.
once you get into the over 70s, coupled with any pre-existing conditions like heart or lung disease, you chances of survival diminish.
but over 80's are still 'only' at about 15% chance of death.
but it will have to go some to beat our all time modern favourite.......................the winner is CVD
An estimated 17.9 million people died from CVDs in 2016, representing 31% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, 85% are due to heart attack and stroke. (from WHO)
but governments don't stop people like MacDonalds poisoning our population.

stovo82

Diamond Member
A country with lots of old people are more at risk of Corona Virus. It is advanced developed countries in Europe, Japan, China, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Canada and USA have high number of old people over 60 that are at risk! Corona Virus casualties have featured more Baby Boomers than young people. A Baby Boomer is an older person close to around retirement age. Developing countries have more younger people than old people take an African nation for example has an average age around 30. Developed countries have an average age around 40+ and has lots of older people.

It is old white men that typically see Asian sex workers or travel to Asia in pursuit of young Asian wife or cheap sex tour. Corona Virus will have a downturn in Asia sex tour business and Asia restaurants.

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
Corona virus could be caught by: contaminated food, water supply, shaking hands, kissing, sharing drink bottles, coughing or sneezing.
Any cough or sneeze I will be going to my Doctor and ask whether or not I have Corona Virus. A western man is often too ignorant or stupid to care whether it is a real Japanese or Korean lady. Ignorance is bliss.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Corona virus could be caught by: contaminated food, water supply, shaking hands, kissing, sharing drink bottles, coughing or sneezing.
Any cough or sneeze I will be going to my Doctor and ask whether or not I have Corona Virus.

cc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member

Would be interested to hear more about the introduction to children, sounds insane!

sparky

Legend Member
Any cough or sneeze I will be going to my Doctor and ask whether or not I have Corona Virus. A western man is often too ignorant or stupid to care whether it is a real Japanese or Korean lady. Ignorance is bliss.

Have you actually done any study on this or just like making shit up?
How many alpha males have died of COVID-19?
As you say ignorance is bliss

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Have you actually done any study on this or just like making shit up?
How many alpha males have died of COVID-19?
As you say ignorance is bliss

China allowed this to happen... Put the world into a bit of a stock market correction and no country looks bad, no leader looks bad or can be blamed for it, so hey all good, blame some silly civilian.... What could happen is one massive terrorist attack somewhere to take the heat the off this issue.. :) but who knows... crazy times..

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
There is over 400 people now infected with the corona virus Europe yet no corona virus has been detected in Antarctica is there a holiday resort in Antarctica ???

C

Crimson Idol No More

Corona Virus is likely to be announced a worldwide Pandemic in the next few days. (Prob best you Google the word pandemic before commenting Phoebe) with predictions that 60% of the world's population will be infected. (That's 6 out of 10 people Phoebe) It is also believed now that the virus was originally contracted & spread by a Chinaman eating bats.
What a fucked up world it has become.

C

Crimson Idol No More

Imagine though if you got it while visiting a parlor? and you were a married man..... how to explain that one...
Not sure if you are aware of this Phoebe but the Corona Virus is not an STI.

Status
Not open for further replies.