Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Why would we waste our time. We are not going to have you degrade us even more. What are you even doing on here.

And yet you come back to read it. Then again, I guess even illiterate people try to read or write trashy books the same way people who have given up smoking return to the habit.

Last edited:

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
By the way this was the response by some of your colleagues when I first asked the question:

Members who reacted to message #1
All (10) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (3) Love Love (1) Wow Wow (1) Sad Sad (1)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You should stop tasting their pay packets then.

Buddy, Imagine you are a 5'6 lady, size 6, about 19-21 years old, your 4th or so week working at Langtrees and in walks a half cut dude whom is bald, is as large as Transperth link Bus, stinks of beer and smokes in work clothes too, and picks you for a 60 minute booking, and also to make matters worse hes older than your father is... and you think is this guy even going to sustain and erection or what, and what else may happen during that booking... NOW ask your self this @Pluck a Duck what other job would anyone face that? and on the back of that see naked and trying to have sex with him and make it enjoyable... just not for him but her also..... As that scenario above happens inside parlors... Then said man couldn't get it up or didn't cum because he was half cut and as he's leaving he tries to give the poor girl a bad rap, and blames it all on her.

And now ask yourself this are these ladies worth the money,

YES THEY ARE. They are worth a whole lot more.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Buddy, Imagine you are a 5'6 lady, size 6, about 19-21 years old, your 4th or so week working at Langtrees and in walks a half cut dude whom is bald, is as large as Transperth link Bus, stinks of beer and smokes in work clothes too, and picks you for a 60 minute booking, and also to make matters worse hes older than your father is... and you think is this guy even going to sustain and erection or what, and what else may happen during that booking... NOW ask your self this @Pluck a Duck what other job would anyone face that? and on the back of that see naked and trying to have sex with him and make it enjoyable... just not for him but her also..... As that scenario above happens inside parlors... Then said man couldn't get it up or didn't cum because he was half cut and as he's leaving he tries to give the poor girl a bad rap, and blames it all on her.

And now ask yourself this are these ladies worth the money,

YES THEY ARE. They are worth a whole lot more.

You're not a Langtrees lady though. And you claim you're not a guy. And you're not my buddy. Your opinion matters little.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Been awhile since I have been there, may of even been $350 back then. I’m talking a few years. 99% of the time I had great services. One time was abit fuced but hai pretty good record. So yeah most would be worth $400 per. Hr.

Wooper

Legend Member
Been twice prior to the current price increases, both times was nice, both ladies very attractive with one being that I had known since her stripping days and the little fella had the reigns, the other a random one I chose on the day, venue was nice and don’t have any complaints about that but for the money spent it didn’t gimme anything I couldn’t get elsewhere at privates or even a AMP and even then I’ve gotten COB as part the service where it wasn’t even an option here, the “GFE” was offered to me for an additional $150 which I declined but also isn’t something I look for as that’s not why I go, so for me I don’t find the price is worth it as it really does feel you’re just paying for a pretty face that isn’t an Asian girl, would I of potentially gone back to see a girl who caught my eye ? Possibly, for the current cost ? I don’t even bother checking the site anymore

Kenny

Diamond Member
So my take after reading this thread, one rocks up to Langtrees hands the 500 over, then can meet the girls that are available, can have a beer play pool and shot the breeze, the 500 fee applies to all girls, choose a girl, job done.
So if you don't like any of the girls after handing over the 500, guessing you wont get the full 500 back.
Can one message Langtrees to see whom is available,book a time and if so is the rate any different?

peartywerty

Diamond Member
Can one message Langtrees to see whom is available,book a time and if so is the rate any different?
There is a roster to see who is on for a particular day.
Check the thread in this forum.

You can book a WL.

Rates are the same for walk-in and bookings.

Just so you know, of the $500 you pay for 1 hour. $250 goes to Langtrees and $250 goes to the girl.

OMGIlovenudity

Gold Member
It's very subjective, isn't it.. it's a bit like asking is a Lamborghini worth 800.000 dollars... If you can afford it and are willing to spend that kind of money, then I guess it is. It's all about priority. It's not that I don't have 400 bucks, but I can't afford to spend that on one hours of entertainment, no matter how good it is. Personally I'd probably rather spend 400 bucks on a four-hand (two girl) experience, something that is on my bucket list, but that's just me. Who knows, maybe I get lucky one day and win the lottery, and if money wouldn't be that important to me anymore then I might find my way to Langtrees one day but for now I can't justify it.
As I said, it's all about how you priorities your money

Kenny

Diamond Member
Its 500 now, plus extras I am guessing too.
Is the beer and the game of pool free or is that an extra cost too?
Can't believe that the house gets that much, must be due to the current interest rates!