• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
A bit over 2 months ago, Mrs. Langtrees wrote:
Mrs Langtrees said:
I have been waiting all day, I hope by the time I wake up the langtrees crew have actually looked at this and answered.

several ladies have replied, just because you don't like the responses doesn't make then invalid x

I've not said I don't like their responses. Show me where in this thread I've said that. Stop making false allegations.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
And yet you've returned (for someone who can't be bothered). You exaggerated, you lied. You got caught out. And no amount of "lol"s or "x"s can conceal it or save your face.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ah! So you admit you lied and made a false allegation.

Say for instance you said this to a lady in a pub after she had a few drinks.. I get the feeling she may slide her high heel off and wack you over the head with the Stiletto heel part of it... now imagine how that would go down in the front bar of any Perth Pub? Man gets knocked out by a GIRL!

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Say for instance you said this to a lady in a pub after she had a few drinks.. I get the feeling she may slide her high heel off and wack you over the head with the Stiletto heel part of it... now imagine how that would go down in the front bar of any Perth Pub? Man gets knocked out by a GIRL!

I'd just defend myself in the same way I've done that here. Call the bluff and defend myself. She wouldn't get anywhere near to knocking me out.

And from there we'll get retaliation on this board blah blah blah and it goes downhill from there. Well done at stirring the pot Phoebes!

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
oz-surfer wrote this in another thread I started.

Thanks for posting that article, it was an interesting read, and worthy of some discussion... I'm really not sure what the others are complaining about though...

It was an article in a newspaper about a girl's journey and the lack of resources in Australia for two of the countries biggest problems. i.e mental health and ice .. It wasn't news as such, and yes it was written and presented in a style that the newspaper saw fit to share the information and sell their newspaper ... So what exactly is the issue here ?? From what I read of the above posts strangely objecting, I couldn't find anything tangible or logical..

There was unhappiness that the girl did not go into specific gory detail about being raped and forced into prostitution.... yep, most upset that the article didn't provide more salacious detail in this regard ... The same article written by the same girl suffering form PTSD of those same events. Crikey!! Exactly, how much detail of the specific traumatic events will make this guy happy ? Dude, there's a whole internet for reading stories like that (fact and fiction) go knock yourself out. Obviously, just stating that these things occurred, as context to an article examining things like addiction, cause & effect, metal health, Govt. resources etc is not enough for you . I'm not surprised though. you've shown no level of comprehension for the article, nor the writers purpose and objectives...

Oh yeah, nearly forgot , the newspaper using different fonts (presumably to make it an easier read, to highlight the shocking context/facts, and to sell some newspapers) got you most upset as well.. Why was that ?? . Given it's not news,, and is not something that couldn't really be too bias such that it might wrongfully influence one side of an argument over another, I can't see the harm in glossing it up a little bit.. I'm thinking the worse that could happen is more people would read it, which of course supports one of her objectives, in making more people aware of the issues and discussing them ...

Don't get me wrong now (you probably will though ), I do despise commercial media/news as well as the social and government partisanship that occurs as a result these days... but that's what commercial media serves up to us in 2019/20, so it's up to you as an individual to be aware of it so as not to be influenced.. then you can choose to ignore it, just put up with it, like it or turn your back on that style of media ... your choice really dude ... It has been said that "society gets the media it deserves" ... and I guess they know that some people want the reality tv, the video footage, the juicy/shocking information rather than the boring and considered intellectual stuff.. So for this article, they give you a little taste (with some fancy fonts no less) , but alas you desire for salaciousness and entertainment is obviously similar to the girl's spiralling addiction and different stages, you just need more and more, dragging the media down with you ... how deliciously ironic, though I don't expect you're really keeping up with what I've been saying (if you're even still reading my post, that is - it's so very long and there's no change in fonts ,and obviously not enough rape, stalking, violence or prostitution detail in my post to satisfy your craving ...

Yeah, so, we shouldn't be exposed to articles like that one that was posted .. ,.. nope - no way ... ya know, articles that highlight and help raise awareness or even educate us a little more about the big problems in our society... the kind of problems that can only be managed better by increased education, awareness and discussion.... yeah nah -- you guys were right for being so triggered .. ...

oh, and the post being grumpy and objecting to the OP, because those sort of posts that he made (apparently) cause people on the forum to get grumpy and object to them ... yeah - ... those comments .... - spot on , well done on being grumpy and objecting, that reaction was was absolutely called for, and made perfect sense ... it did --- it really really did ... . yeah, that was really good posting, that shit happens all the time, so well done to you big fella for objecting and getting grumpy about it .....

I mean we wouldn't want to be distracted by discussing important social issues and gaining some increased understanding and we certainly wouldn't want to work on our empathy ... crikey !! That sort of stuff doesn't deserve to be in our commercial media --- no way !! Yeah back to the ABC, SBS or your own research/sources with you and that rubbish... I need my commercial media fix, with its flashing bells and whistles,...and after all lets face it, when has discussion, learning or empathy ever fixed anything of importance in the world -- hey ?? when?? ...

Crikey !! ... really makes you think doesn't it (well, maybe it doesn't make everybody think )... but., where's all this dumbness, lack of basic information processing, yet increased means and self-right to share whatever it is that pops into a persons mind , where's it going to take us ---- already it so easily influenced, manipulated and triggered enough in the US for Trump to get in the White House ... maybe we need a big dose of Darwinism to give the whole planet a good old whack - shake things up maybe .. who knows ??? Oh, you guys don;t,, sorry, just consider that a rhetorical question, if you prefer ... I'll go see if I can find some grimy stuff to tell you and some better fonts to, ya know, jazz all this up a bit ....

Oh crap, who am I kidding, this is a really long rant - you guys lost interest in my post ages and ages ago ... you probably saw a butterfly, forgot what you were doing, started giggling uncontrollably and skipped after it all the way onto a busy road by now ,,, or something like that anyway .... HEEEEYYY !! hold on a minute ,,,,, ... !! Darwanism !!! You little ripper !!! Maybe we all do have a chance .... ?? hey ??? hey?? Oh, shit why am I still asking these guys ??

Oooh look, a bunny wabit ... come here bunney ... hehehehehe ... bunnnyyyy comme here .... hehehe ... bunnnnneeeyy

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I'd just defend myself in the same way I've done that here. Call the bluff and defend myself. She wouldn't get anywhere near to knocking me out.

And from there we'll get retaliation on this board blah blah blah and it goes downhill from there. Well done at stirring the pot Phoebes!

How is that stirring?

Abbey

Silver Member
This is the first time I've skimmed over this thread, I'm sick of seeing the horrible title everytime I come on here. We are obviously worth the money. This is such bad vibes, can we get this whole thread deleted please.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
I'm sure you haven't been influenced by anyone Abbey. :D The seal of approval keeps returning despite saying it's out of here.

C

Crimson Idol No More

How boring...
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
I find it quite ironic that by far the most mundane droll sleep inducing little man on this entire forum would have the sheer audacity to refer to anyone or anything else as boring 🤣😴😴💤💤💤

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Rather get off the topic let's get to point.

Yes people are curious about what they encounter in some establishment and yes you can put it like that "are they worth the money/time etc etc. But then again do you think a Rose will ever try to explain how beautiful it is, or a butterfly? I mean people have to find out. it's something that would not be a dear question to many, I mean how'd anyone feel if they have to prove their importance.

Saying that I still don't feel like the butterflies would be eager to answer if they are worth it.

Peace ✌