• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
The whole point of earing money, IS to spend it on things you love/enjoy?! Isn't it? Or is it to just pay your bills?
Pleasure purchases should not be a source of shame or tightness. Whether you induldge in your morning coffee (that is "worth" $0.60 but pay $3.50-$4.00), buy an over priced fancy cocktail or induldge here for one hr, you'r quesion of are we "worth it" I guess depends on you'r level of "worth". Technically you could wank and cum for free? But you come here once every six months spend $250 and have a wonderful time with a Langtrees Lady?!
I'm going to answer you'r question with a question... Do you want to wank tonight for free or should you save your worthful pennys and come find out what it's like to f**k Emily Anderson? My self and/or another Langtrees lady?
Yes. Not sure what I'm saying yes to, but that profile pic... 😍 Dat ass. Yes.

Col Thims

Conk
Silver Member
Hi can I just get a sensual massage without going all the way to full service.
Who would be willing to do that, I know another massage place used to run out the back a few years ago.
I am very interested in a tatooed massage lady.

vivvyxx

Silver Member
Come on you should know in life you only get what you pay for ? If it"s cheap it is normally not so good. With Langtrees girls you are guaranteed to leave 100% satisfied. But remember it takes two to tango. So the ? is can you keep up ? :excited:

:kiss::p

The question I have to the gent is will you. Meet my standards?

Are you able to satisfy a woman like me?

vivvyxx

Silver Member
Hi can I just get a sensual massage without going all the way to full service.
Who would be willing to do that, I know another massage place used to run out the back a few years ago.
I am very interested in a tatooed massage lady.
Yes I am Vivienne I want this job I will be working January 6-8th

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
Come on you should know in life you only get what you pay for ? If it"s cheap it is normally not so good. With Langtrees girls you are guaranteed to leave 100% satisfied. But remember it takes two to tango
I so agree with this!!
I avoid the cheap ones. Bad experiences - fake pics, bait and switch, she was tired, hygiene not good.
The more upmarket girls I prefer. They tend to be selective. They only see a few clients a day. Are fresh, clean and energetic. The last Langtrees girl I can remember is Jessica (wonderful service).
And it takes 2 to tango. Some guys choose the wrong girl that does not suit their expectation or taste. I've seen girls that others don't like but rated her highly and I've seen a girl that someone rated good and I did not enjoy. Everyone has different tastes.

C

Crimson Idol No More

I so agree with this!!
I avoid the cheap ones. Bad experiences - fake pics, bait and switch, she was tired, hygiene not good.
The more upmarket girls I prefer. They tend to be selective. They only see a few clients a day. Are fresh, clean and energetic. The last Langtrees girl I can remember is Jessica (wonderful service).
And it takes 2 to tango. Some guys choose the wrong girl that does not suit their expectation or taste. I've seen girls that others don't like but rated her highly and I've seen a girl that someone rated good and I did not enjoy. Everyone has different tastes.
It might take 2 to tango but it is definitely the more the merrier when it comes to the Conga dance

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
A girl with good reviews will always get my interest, whatever her price is though.

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
there was one next to the McGiver railway station whose name I can't recall
Was it Moulin Rouge (near Claisebrook). Lovely place in my opinion. Had a brief history that place. Pity that. Lovely ladies.
Or did you mean La Cherie (near McGiver)?

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Im poor, so dont want prices going up, but rosie is currently under valued with the discount and how much effort she puts in to her sessions. I would say priceless but then i would never be able to afford it😣

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
The Langtrees experience is often better experienced for oneself than just merely described by words. Our ladies do not offer a cookie cutter service, one size definitely doe not fit all

Then why aren't the Langtrees ladies saying it here?

A bit over 2 months ago, Mrs. Langtrees wrote:
Mrs Langtrees said:
I have been waiting all day, I hope by the time I wake up the langtrees crew have actually looked at this and answered.