• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anyone got any info for future visit?

Wacky

Gold Member
Hoping to get to Bali next year and was wondering if people had any first hand experience?Thanks in advance

its nice place .. been to kuta ... food is awesome.. cheap drinks massages ... bad experience with mosquitoes šŸ¦Ÿ... do not drink normalwater uou will fall sick ..
at last take travel insurance...

Logan VIP Perth

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
If you get time go to Nusa Penida its a beautiful island n about a 40 min boat ride away from Bali! When I went there it was like Bali was 30 years ago tho I have heard it now is quite a tourist destination! If your staying in Kuta make sure you get to Ubad for a day trip the monkey forest is there Tho if you go try not to carry any bags as the monkeys are not shy! Have fun!
If you want someone to carry your bags give me a holla...hehe;);)

Tiger679

Silver Member
Been few places there 6 years ago with local friends. Never want to be back. Dirty toilets, annoying sales people along the street, humid weather, cheap foods but not really clean and drink were not cheap. Had Bali belly. Very low quality of massages from girls but did find better one from guys. The sales people everywhere. I even could not be able to get a rest in the beach. Hope it is getting better now.

A

Annoyance

I use to do a Pool crawl from hotel to hotel, especially the ones with a bar in next to the pool. Watch the sights, drink beer and when you feel a bit hot, just fall backwards into the water to cool down. Then get back on the bar stool which is in the water and continue drinking.

And the hotel food and food shops around them are usually pretty good. If you want to spend big money for a more fancy dining there's a suburb for it but meals start from 100 AU and up and getting a taxi back from there is more expensive then going there.

Take care on adrenaline type activities as their safety ratings aren't the best so do it at your own risk. Go on a tour if you want to see the culture and sights, if you like those sort of things.