Anyone been to maya massage at leanyer?

H

hiall

It looks kind of nice, need to visit there once.
I went there recently for the first time.
The massage is decent, not the best not the worst. A lot of focus around the inner thigh and pretty close, so pretty sensual and gets you hard. I don't know if that's her intention just to make you come back or what. Really felt like it was going to turn into a hj offer, but bit difficult when there's a customer just meters away with nothing but a curtain blocking. So not sure if that's the reason it didn't happen, or just genuinely won't do that.
Seems to be at a new store now, same shops, and seems to have separate room with the massage table, so who knows. Might work.out better next time.
I would suggest going.

H

hiall

It looks kind of nice, need to visit there once.
I went back again, sure something extra would follow. Again too, lots of time spent in a suggestive area but nothing overtly sexual.
Made sure not to hide my excitement. But alas, no extras this time either.
Quite confusing since I've never had a massage spend that much time in those areas and nothing happening afterwards so idk. Maybe it's my fault for just assuming it would be offered instead of asking.

Still a fair massage and the lady is hot.

D

Deleted member 49173

I went back again, sure something extra would follow. Again too, lots of time spent in a suggestive area but nothing overtly sexual.
Made sure not to hide my excitement. But alas, no extras this time either.
Quite confusing since I've never had a massage spend that much time in those areas and nothing happening afterwards so idk. Maybe it's my fault for just assuming it would be offered instead of asking.

Still a fair massage and the lady is hot.
my man .. if you want it , ASK !! in exactly the same way you have zilch idea of what she was thinking they don't know what your thinking too.
This is a very simple style where they can quite rightly say " we do not offer sexual services in our shop ". It was a ploy CANTIK used here in Leederville for quite a while .. and possibly still do.

Of course, if you don't want, then don't ask 😂😂 .. pass on by.