• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Any tips on dating Asian girl?

Blackshark

Bronze Member
I know it might be a cliche but can anyone share some experience of dating Asian girls?
Been tired of casual sex and trying to find something stable😌

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
All woman are a mystery to me is, if I knew the secret to dating the many different Asian women then the same technique or behaviour could probably apply to all the woman in the whole wide world.

I think don't fart and listen when there speaking may be a good start, also a genuine compliment is better than constructive criticism.

Obbie

Legend Member
All woman are a mystery to me is, if I knew the secret to dating the many different Asian women then the same technique or behaviour could probably apply to all the woman in the whole wide world.

I think don't fart and listen when there speaking may be a good start, also a genuine compliment is better than constructive criticism.
Sounds about right ! Until they figure out we are not actually listening half the time 😂😂

Freeballin

Gold Member
Wow, stereotypes are alive and well in here....

Asian girls are no different to any other woman.
Treat with respect, be polite and find some common ground.
Not all Asian women are about money, as not all Australians are racists like we get painted as.

Use Asian dating apps and go on lots of holidays to Asia and find a nice girl. Try not to fall for a bar girl, not all are players but a majority are.
Good luck