Any sex toys wholesaler, distributor, or retailer here??

R

Robin

One of the biggest sex toys suppliers - xmybox.com offers sex toys wholesale to worldwide wholesaler, distributors, and retailers. Any order that contains or over 24 sex toys would get the priority of enjoy 55% discount off charge. Please contact me if you are interested(through email - name: robinhd20, mailbox: gmail) or list out your questions at below.:laughing4

R

Robin

do they sell the medisil magic touch massager

Hmmm...They do not deal with this kind of toys, but they get some better kinds, you can go to their website and have a look if you are interested. Or sent email to me(email-adress I've mentioned in the thread,LOL).

A

angelia

A famous luxurious twist on the familiar rabbit vibrator, the I Vibe Rabbit is well known for its satisfying stimulation. High quality design, user (very) friendly controls, and lots of options for customizing your experience make this sex toy the perfect playmate. Available in a feminine pink or a sensual purple, the I Vibe Rabbit makes a great addition to your adult toy box.

-Realistic penis tip & soft clit stimulator
-Light-up control panel
-Soft, flexible jelly material
-Lots of options for personalized pleasure
-Great for beginner, intermediate, and advanced adult sex toy users

You'll shiver with delight as you're treated to the soft, flexible penis head and the raised veined textures on the shaft beneath. You'll moan as the extra erotic pearls churn and swirl through the vibrator shaft. Finally, you'll experience an incredible climax as the powerful clitoral stimulator taps its soft rabbit ears against your special spot.