• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Any Big Weekend Plans?

what will you be doing on valentines day weekend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cavesquig

What are people planning for the weekend?.................

After all, it is valentines day.

I will be at work all day tomorrow, and all day sunday.....

and the lady I love is over 4000km away:(

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

none of the above.
I hate sharing my birthday with a 'holiday' - cant get dinner reservations, and everything costs more!

S

Spunkymunky

Working :( went to school for a few hours then brought all my work home with me and got so involved I forgot to have lunch and dinner! Same thing planned for tomorrow :(

S

Spunkymunky

Well doesn't it just suck to be us! Does that mean its your b'day Celeste? If so.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If not....ummm....happy valentines day :)

F

flange gasket

Working :( went to school for a few hours then brought all my work home with me and got so involved I forgot to have lunch and dinner! Same thing planned for tomorrow :(

You're planning to forget lunch and dinner? O0

S

Spunkymunky

LOL no today i am planning to eat.....although i didn't get up until 11am which is very lazy of me.

M

Mary Anne PA

Well doesn't it just suck to be us! Does that mean its your b'day Celeste? If so.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If not....ummm....happy valentines day :)

Yes i am indeed so much older than yesterday.

Turning into an old hag lol, Im nearly ancient!

Status
Not open for further replies.