• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
S

STEPHMAC

I was wondering if any one has had any genital piercing or branding done?
I am getting an apradavya in a couple of weeks and also looking at branding , any useful advice would be great.

R

RICHIE2012

I was wondering if any one has had any genital piercing or branding done?
I am getting an apradavya in a couple of weeks and also looking at branding , any useful advice would be great.

If it is one of those things that you will have for life, then- dont!!

fifoboy

Gold Member
Only bloke I know who had a cock bolt got rid of it after a few months, apart from a couple of curiosity roots that he got out of it, he didn't have anything good to say about it.
I actually dropped him off at the shop and drove him home afterwards and I've never seen anyone that shade of white before...

Branding is just nasty, at least you can laser a tattoo off if it becomes something you regret.

svengali

Foundation Member
e...

...................you can laser a tattoo off if it becomes something you regret.

Actually, even lasering is not perfect. It is painful, usually takes several sessions (different inks, different lasers) costs a heap and there is often some scarring.

The best time to "remove" a tattoo is before it is applied.

svengali

Foundation Member
It's still 100% better than what you're left with after a branding.

True! The only way to get rid of a burn scar, which is what a brand is, is skin grafting. Over full-thickness burns grafts look a little better than scar tissue but only a little.

In the good ol' days scarification, tattooing and burning were the ways a warrior showed what a tough dude he was. These days it is more the mark of a loser.