• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Angie

randk

Silver Member
I called in to see Angie on Tuesday and I just wanted to say what a beautiful, friendly and sexy young lady she is. A great massage with friendly chat, thank you Angie you definitely made an old man happy. Welcome back Vivian I hope you all enjoyed the chocolates, Favorites for my favorite girls.

cloudkill

Silver Member
I called in to see Angie on Tuesday and I just wanted to say what a beautiful, friendly and sexy young lady she is. A great massage with friendly chat, thank you Angie you definitely made an old man happy. Welcome back Vivian I hope you all enjoyed the chocolates, Favorites for my favorite girls.
chocolates.. , you old smoothie lol

T

TBC - Vivian

Thank you so much for you kind word ;) And love the chocolates babe.

xxx

WechatIMG9735.jpeg