• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Anal Stimulation

T

tmastery

Anal stimulation is not considered homosexual act and it is practice by many heterosexual couples. Some men enjoy it as much as women and some enjoy the experience as much as oral stimulation and consider this to be part of their sexual activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

aussie_bob69

Bronze Member
some of the girls in belmont, walter road and inglewood beufort street give you some anal play. very good!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Anal stimulation can be very enjoyable and sexy. Unfortunately a lot of guys have this fantasy of f---king a girl up the ass without actually knowing how to do it.
Anal stimulation takes time, patience, a lot of 'soft' foreplay around the anus and a really hard cock. (lol.....there is an art to it) Don't forget the muscle around the anus is one of the strongest muscles of the body and designed to 'push out' rather than to take in. So guys pushing their dick in in a hurry:nono: or in the heat of the moment are causing pain....lot's of it.
Done the right way.......it can be very enjoyable.

Happy :love76:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P

Perth boy

Anal stimulation can be very enjoyable and sexy. Unfortunately a lot of guys have this fantasy of f---king a girl up the ass without actually knowing how to do it.
Anal stimulation takes time, patience, a lot of 'soft' foreplay around the anus and a really hard cock. (lol.....there is an art to it) Don't forget the muscle around the anus is one of the strongest muscles of the body and designed to 'push out' rather than to take in. So guys pushing their dick in in a hurry:nono: or in the heat of the moment are causing pain....lot's of it.
Done the right way.......it can be very enjoyable.

Happy :love76:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spot on Rochelle, I think most guys that havent done it should have it done to them first with a strap on (or guy). Then they will know to be slow and patient. Once you get the hang of it its great for both. I always love the girl to have her vibrator inside her as well. Love to feel the vibration while in her ass and it sends her off too.

C

costanza

Its taken me quite awhile to talk my wife into rubbing my anus,another few short years and i bet she will giive in and give me a rimjob.wish me luck!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Good on you Perth Boy for bringing it up. Interesting enough......most of the guys dislike the idea to have something up their bum......no matter how small it is. Fair enough and again each to their own but then they can't expect all the girls to like it.

By the way....talking anal....just thought about a American reality TV show I watched a few years ago. It was in an Emergency room only that those emergencies were all about "objects" that got stuck in people's anuses. LOL and SORRY, I know it is not funny when you are in the situation but I couldn't believe what bizarre (and most likely VERY painful to insert) objects the xrays showed......heavy copper candle holders (!!!!!!!!)......a 1l glass coke bottle (!!!!!!!!)........a garden feature (dwarf) just to name a few.
None of the guys answered the question of how the object actually got there in the first place. (lol can't blame them)
So here we go......emazing what the human body can take.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: hope I haven't put anyone off 'anual' now :love76:

Happy2

Legend Member
Have you recently been watching Sienfeld recently Fudd & farmboy?
And Rochelle if its anual does that mean anal once a year?

F

Farm Boy

No and if Sienfelfd used a line like Fudd and my self then he lifted it from somewhere.
Its amazing but I can not remember the name of someone I met 5 minutes previously but about 40 years ago I read that I must have sat on it excuse in a book .

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Happy 2........LOL....anual anal stimulation.....a bit of a mouth full.....and yes, I hope very much that it was only a one off anual anal stimulation for the guys in the emergency room......unless they are in need of coke bottles once a week but in that case I hope they have developed their own little trick to get the bottle out again and make the embarrassing visit to the emergency an only one off anual event.:angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
Have you recently been watching Sienfeld recently Fudd & farmboy?

...only watched a couple of episodes....never could get my head around that show. I assume from your comment that this subject was covered on Seinfeld?

Happy2

Legend Member
HI Fudd yes the show based on proctology had the following qoute
"Have you ever met a proctologist? They usually have a very good sense of humor. You meet a proctologist at a party, don't walk away. Plant yourself there because you will hear the funniest stories you've ever heard. See, no one wants to admit to them that they stuck something up there. Never. It's always an accident. Every proctologist story ends in the same way... 'It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one.' "

Just thought it fitted the theme of the thread