"An Afternoon In The Sea Beach"

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

ellavougex

Gold Member
I visit this place often. An ideal place for every sort of visitor.🀽
Long beaches, a great place to shop and eat. Wonderful seafood and hotels to fit every pocket.😁😁😁
Choose to bask in the sun or splash into the waters.πŸ€½β€β™€οΈπŸ€½πŸ€½πŸ€½πŸ€½

View attachment 91726

View attachment 91727

View attachment 91729

View attachment 91730

View attachment 91733

View attachment 91736
Hi Vineta. I love your photos. Very pretty β€πŸ’™ It would be a great place to visit & relax. Looks very nice.
You would love Perth since you are a beach lover, the sunsets over the ocean here in WA is so beautiful to watch & our beaches are amazing as well. 😊

Katrina kiss xx

Last edited:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Hi Vineta. I love your photos. Very pretty β€πŸ’™ It would be a great place to visit & relax. Looks very nice.
You would love Perth since you are a beach lover, the sunsets over the ocean here in WA is so beautiful to watch & our beaches are amazing as well. 😊

Katrina kiss xx
Thank you so much love .
I am a true OceanHolic & i miss being on beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.;);)
I wonder if the beach misses me.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Vineta xx

T

Tania Admin

Thank you so much love .
I am a true OceanHolic & i miss being on beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.;);)
I wonder if the beach misses me.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Vineta xx
Living in Darwin I miss swimming at the beach. Too many things here to make it safe. Crocodiles, Stingers, Stone Fish, Cone Fish, Sharks and irukandji.
I also miss swimming in the rivers down South in Western Australia. I loved going camping, getting up before everyone else and going for a skinny dip in the cold brisk water. Blissful